Galway v Clare

Based on what?

Read up a bit on the history of the GAA mate. The whole hurling world revolves around Tipperary. You for example are completely obsessed with the place

1 Like

Bahaha so no evidence whatsoever just smather. You cannot argue one point.

1 Like

Mate we started off talking about Galway and as usual you let your obsession through and started talking about Tipperary. I would have been happy to discuss the merits of the Galway rugby hurling style with you if you so wished

1 Like

Ah no, us galway lads were dissecting where it went wrong today and i referenced the s and c coach, relevant as we were out on our feet today. You have no interest in either championship as tipp are long gone from both, just had to try and get involved, im not sure why

Hurling’s Eircode is E41 R598.

I was discussing Galway’s S & C coach and the great job he had done and you predictably started talking about Tipperary

1 Like

I agree and if DJ Carey was born 2 decades later and Henry Shefflin was playing at his peak Kilkenny would have had every chance in that 2016 AI.

Great job, they had lads fatigued all over the place. You’re a poor analyst.

I didn’t make that valid observation, just repeating it

Agreed serous issues that they were all over the posts surely some were actually wise or over

I don’t think Lukasz is the tactics man mate, not his fault Galway’s plan involved going mental and tiring themselves out after 15 minutes

2 Likes

Yeah its wide open to abuse, but sure the refs and umpires are just good old boys with possible gambling habits so a lot needs fixing

They did the same thing in that kip thurles only a few weeks back

Jack Browne :ronnyroar:
Colm Galvin :ronnyroar:
Two metre Peter :ronnyroar:
John Conlon :ronnyroar:
Tony Kelly:ronnyroar:

James Owens was woeful today. Up the banner!!!

11 Likes

Hon Ducky!

1 Like

@Raylan @Big_Dan_Campbell @Tassotti you’d be delighted for proper Clare men tonight. Genuine sorts by And large.

2 Likes

I felt it was like a middleweight taking an early battering from a heavyweight, and several further flurries throughout, and coming back each time. As a neutral with a genuine affection for the sport I much, much, much prefer Clare’s cerebral style over Galway’s win it and flake it down the field to a giant approach so I was naturally rooting for Clare. Don’t get me wrong, Galway can be very clinical when it works like early on yesterday and in the replay against Kilkenny, but Clare are a joy to watch when their dander is up. As ever, credit to James Owens whose style of refereeing invariably leads to games which rage from end to end.

2 Likes

James Owens shouldn’t be let near a whistle mate.

1 Like

Fagan

Spelling error ???