Galway v Clare

They did a @GeoffreyBoycott on it.

Tony Kelly is very easily nullifiedā€¦ Always has been.

1 Like

He is expected to win games on his own which is hugely unfair.

1 Like

No he is not.

Clare have plenty good players.

He is nowhere near their best player at this stage

2 Likes

He never wins a dirty ball so if heā€™s not scoring 4/5 points from play heā€™s not worth having there

1 Like

Go way you utter clown of a man. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Matty, youā€™re a cunt for asking this simpleton questions when itā€™s clear he hasnā€™t a fucking clue.

Yeah heā€™s plenty of support around him.

Found it hard to decipher if Coen was man marking him this week or was he left roam around?

:rollseyes:

1 Like

Regardless he wasted from memory 6+ balls when he was in possession and under little pressure. 4 in last 10 mins

2 Likes

Says the so called All Star Trainer asking if Hockey would give the young wan Dirty Habits for the Camogie? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Agreed. Pumped in high, overhit balls. You see they went clean through and missed that Shanagher goal chance when Cleary delivered a controlled low ball in front of the full forward line. Kelly had a load of chances to deliver similar balls.

1 Like

Shane Oā€™Donnell will be a big loss for Clare next year.

His goal was class in fairness.

1 Like

Sure what the fuck would I know about camogie or hockey ??
I know my limits kid. Iā€™m a top top coach in my field so would not jeopardise my reputation by getting involved in codes Iā€™ve no interest or expertise in.
Youā€™d do well to observe my stance on the above.

1 Like

Jog on

If Johnny Glynn can play with a job then SoD can as a student

1 Like

He lost the match for Clare there with that fuck up of a free.

1 Like

This is some Galway team. They can win it any way.

3 Likes

Galway went nearly 23 minutes without a score in that match which is criminal. Clareā€™s wides were shocking. Limerickā€™s all Ireland this year without doubt.

2 Likes

Time for Limerick to man up and buy some suits.Give up the auld underdogs charade and plan the homecoming.