Galway v Tipp

Unreal desire from Galway in last 'minutes.
Cunningham is a lucky man

I’ll give it to Tipp… they were being beat all over the field but they battled and battled away. Hard luck to @carryharry, @the_man_himself and @Mullach_Ide

2 Likes

Christ.

Do you ever stop talking about rugby? You’re fucking obsessed pal.

Tipp could do with a Johnny Glynn or two.

Tear it down, rip it apart, the Munster hurling championship is killing hurling. Finish it.

Well done Galway.

#anthonycunninghamknew

Apart from Seamie Callan an, the other starting 14 could only manage 5 points between them. Hardly good enough to win a game like this and yet they almost did

2 Likes

I thought the Maher catch and then standing still strike/block down was a big turning point in retrospect. Galway were tiring and O’Mahoney had just pointed while their backs had gobbled 3 or 4 balls in a row, next thing Galway pop it over and the storm was weathered

2 Likes

Most counties could

Good to see that Michael Lyster’s heart stood up to that ending.

1 Like

Seriously economical when they have the ball but they get eaten alive in the forwards when games descend into that sort of mayhem.

When was the last time the Munster Champions made it to an All Ireland Final?

We were the better team by a mile, we hit criminal wides and butchered goal chances. Callinan was outstanding but he got let down badly by a few. The winning of the match was how quiet daithi kept bonnar, he was invisible as hogan was in the leinster final before the moved daithi off him. After all the losses i was watching that just expecting our legs to run out and tipp to pull away but the desire was like nothing ive ever seen, way better than 2012. Great to beat a top class team even if they underperformed, but a higher hill to climb again now. David Burkes greatest ever day in the jersey.

Tipp in 2011.

Please baby Jesus let Galway perform in the final. Best wished, CH

9 Likes

Say what now?

When was the last time Laois won a meaningful game? In anything.

Good man Harry. @maroonandwhite, take note

Try to be a small bit gracious. The wheel tends to turn.

1 Like

Why do you think he set up two aliases for himself? One from a hurling county and one from a football county.