Galway v Tipp

What have Galway won this year out of interest?

Thanks Harry we will hammer seven kinds of shite out of them. Just for you.

2 Likes

They’ve won as much of consequence as anybody else.

2 Likes

Ok, just thought I was missing something there

What a game. Unrealable

2 Likes

UNREAL BRILL HON THE TRBES WELDONE GALWAY

Christ i nearly had a heart attack at the end there. Hard luck tipp but if we had lost that it would have been the worst loss ever, we were the better team by far, callinan was just outstanding, loads let him down though. Great to beat a top class team but a way better performance needed if we are to trouble Kilkenny. The job daithi burke did on bonnar and in open play, unrale, and david burke finally did it when it really mattered for 70 minutes.

#keadystrong

4 Likes

Tipp need to manufacture some workhorses for their half-forward line. Bubbles, Forde, McGrath et al. are a delight with ball in hand but their spoiling and tackling isn’t where it needs to be when war breaks out. They work hard but they’re too civilised for the trenches in a game like that.

1 Like

O SHEA IS GONE FROM TIPP :heart_eyes:

Just shows how vital bonnar is and how well daithi did on him, im never seen him as quiet

Bubbles bubble is burst.

1 Like

Very telling that Bonnar was quiet today.

The team that wanted every 50/50 ball most won today. Great sign that Galway won a big game for a change w/o getting goals.
Plus, still no sign of the Joe Show. By Christ they’ll need it the next day.

Hon Gaillimh.

2 Likes

I think it’ll be a good final. They’ve often flat-lined on final day but they’ve the right look about them this year. TJ could kill them on the edge of the square, but if that doesn’t happen they should at least force Kilkenny to dig very deep to get rid of them.

Ye beat us so easily for a finish last year today must have been a bolt from the blue. Sheedy looked actually shell shocked. What a job cloonan has done with them, for the first time since i can remember when the game was in the melting pot our lads were looking up and finding people with passes not just blasting it, as they did for a lot of the first half.

PS Can you get me an invite to premier view pal?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Zr1rzSSMsac

Wait until you see the lad that’s taking over :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 managers in 5 years for tip. Not good for them at all.

They had a decent manager but he jumped after beating Kilkenny’s B team in 2010 :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

No. I’m barred as well

1 Like

Well done Galway. Good performance. If we had won that game Seamie Callanan would have deserved a statue outside Semple. One of, if not the best performance I’ve ever seen at inter county

1 Like

That dope between the posts was finally shown up. FML