Galway v Tipp

Please die tonight you wanker

2 Likes

Well look who showed up, have you deleted the brimmer alias permanently now pal?

I wonder where Sheikh Bo is these days.

May I defend Tipperary people here. I may not be much of a fan of their hurling team but I’ve only ever had positive experiences with Tipperary people, and they have been many.

1 Like

Agreed, a lot of them are fine.

Unfortunately a large proportion of them that frequent this site are coming across as quite questionable characters.

there are a few theories as to why they are the way they are.

Can ye not ban this project X lad. He’s probably more likely to be from Tipp than Limerick given his obsession

3 Likes

+1

3 4 5

It’s ok , we know you are disappointed and probably a bit drunk.

Pick yourself up for next year.

horrid comments

hopefully he wont take it out on women like a few of his fellow countymen

Fuck you , please die.

And they’re off. Again. I wonder how many " injured" kk lads will be " flying in training, and vice versa this year. :rollseyes:

From what I’m hearing, they’re all absolutely fucked but might have a chance of making the final.
We’ll either have no team, or a full team.

1 Like

I hope Galway go on and deliver a similar performance in the final and win the All Ireland. They have huge momentum now and hopefully they will harness it. Would be great for the game of hurling.

They have a great edge and aggression about them at the moment. I thought Tipp battled valiantly yesterday despite Galway’s dominance in the middle third, a lot of other sides would have wilted and they almost pulled it out of the fire but credit to Galway they kept on coming and after each Tipp goal they responded excellently.

You dumb cunt. You think you know it all don’t you but you’re the biggest fucking attention seeking retard on here

1 Like

Whether I’m a bigger attention seeker than you is debatable… But you’re a spoofing cunt who hasn’t been to a Tipp match all year. Hope you enjoyed the tv coverage yesterday, pal. Callanan and Barret aside, ye were beaten all over the field after you laughing at the thoughts of Galway beating Tipp. Unreal.

I missed one match all year because …

Ah look it. Just fuck off and be bitter over limericks demise

I thought Callanan’s exhibition papered over a disappointing Tipperary performance. Galway would’ve won with a few points to spare if they had gotten to grips with Callanan at an early stage.

4 Likes

Sure.

That little bollox Barrett was unreal also but yes, very average performance but they fought away to the end.