Galway v Tipp

Could be wrong but I don’t think he started the Leinster final…Og Regan is the form centre back in Galway…Lee is style over sunstance

Is Eanna Ryan anything to the old Eanna Ryan? What club is he?

They’re lovers

your bang on puke, on 2 of the 3 anyway, not convinced about tony og

He always looks one game away from a roasting, more often than not against Kilkenny(ger mahon the same) but he was very good in the replay v Offaly and in the Leinster final

Kilimordaly

OK but if Galway met KK again he could be destroyed

that’s the exact point I made…He is Galway’s answer to Conor Plunkett

Plunkett is like Usain Bolt compared to him

In fairness to Regan I would have thought his inter-county career was dead and buried long ago. He’s made a serious cut at it this year and I’d like to see him do well.

Is Plunkett still hurling away with Clarecastle??

He is, he would only be around 28 or 29…

I assume this will be a max bet alert on you tipping column so…

He still wets the bed over it, the menace in Ennis has scarred a generation of young Tipperary folk…

Nephew.
Lee hasn’t started a game for Galway all year so lads wondering if he was dropped are well thick in all fairness.
Seriously confident about this after seeing them teams, seriously fucking confident :wink:

:clap: :clap: :lol: :lol:

There has been a serious influx of whelps from Tippererary in recent times. Lazarus had them seriously rattled and under control there for a while but he seems to have fallen asleep at the rudder.

It’s time to take out the trash Laz

I presume these inbreds will vacate this board once their sad little hurling team have vacated the championship next Sunday?

In short I hope Galway tear them a new one.

I’ve been pulling the strings all week over on that rat infested Tipp place and have now just administered the coup de grace.

lazarus
Junior
member is online

[send pm]

Greatest tipster on Internet calls Galwy/Tipp
« Thread Started Today at 4:11pm » [Quote] [Modify] [Delete]

His amazing tipping thread( http://www.thefreekick.com/board/index.php/topic/11096-dunphs-tips/page__st__480 ) is famous all over the INTERNET and shows an unbelievable 93.8 points profit.

His prediction for the game on Sunday?

Galway 3-20

Tipp 1-14

Tipp’s goose is well and truly cooked now lads.

Like This Post Dislike This Post - Report to Mod - Link to Post - Back to Top
IP: Logged
‘hit the nail on the head there lazarus.’
The Viking
'You are dead right lazarus ’ Suppa1
'Another fine articulated point lazarus keep them coming… ’
dcrosskid
‘I would love to have you analytical prowess Laz . . . . in short you’re a genius’
Jessnic

Token response

Good man Lazarus you’ve saved us all the trip to Dublin now.

Lazarus is a tool. If any of you are on premierview have a look for yourselves. Even the dregs of the forum take the piss out of him.

Fuck off you inbred thick Tipp cunt.

I’ll never forget the day after the '01 hurling final and I walking down Jones afterwards when a Tipp cunt engaged in conversation with me on the way down. ‘Rabitte was poor, our lads should have bet ye more, thought the ref had a great game’ etc etc. As we went our separate ways he departed with the remark ‘What’s more ye won’t win the football either’ and with that he laughed away to himself and fucked off.

I remember at the time although I was only 16 thinking what uber cunts of people that whole county is.

In short Fuck Tipp.

1 Like