Galway v Tipperary - All Ireland Senior Hurling Semi-Final 2017

Back off Choco, he turned at the 11th hour. You can’t beat good breeding.

Galway for Liam

The restraint shown by the Tipperary players and management at the end was a tribute to them. A really admirable bunch.

6 Likes

Hard luck buddy.

Commiserations to Tipperary on a battling and manly performance. They did their county proud, dying with their boots on. Now, I’m off to get my Kelly '17 t-shirt printed.

10 Likes

You are making a desperate ass of yourself here lad.

Cheers pal!

I think a neutral observer such as Larry is calling this correctly also,

:joy:

Have a few beers and enjoy what’s left of your weekend, mate.

1 Like

Hard luck Tipp. Never much between us. Plenty learned by our lads today.

6 Likes

I have never missed an all Ireland semi final but had to this year. My marriage would not have endured me high tailing it off to Dublin this weekend and cancelling plans. I didn’t need the heed of an ultimatum.
And as I sat there in the Mulranny park hotel in the midst of people of every nationality and creed transfixed by the events that were unfolding I felt an immense sense of pride at the sheer unbridled passion and reckless abandon for their bodies that 30 odd players displayed today. It was mesmeric. I pucked every ball in that fucking hurling wasteland. I cant imagine what life would be like without hurling. Now time for a few whiskies to bring the heart rate down.

22 Likes

Watched it on gaago bud

1 Like

It’s the final everyone wants to see.

I don’t think so. The neutral wants to see Waterford there.

no offense to @Fagan_ODowd and @anon70480284 but this neutral would rather see cork v galway , from a hurling perspective
has greater potential for a spectacle like today

But they’ll be sorry after about three minutes of the game.
Cork have the strengths that could trouble Galway but they’ll need to up it a little again and shoot the lights out,
But Cork and Galway is what it will be and those are the teams that deserve it.

Enjoy man have one for me

4 Likes

Possibly the best game I’ve ever been at. Certainly the most physical intensive.

1 Like

Proper game of hurling. None of this 2-28 to 1-27 shite.

12 Likes