Galway v Tipperary - All Ireland Senior Hurling Semi-Final 2017

Ah it was great stuff. Every ball was life and death for the last ten minutes. Quality wasn’t the best but every neutral watching would have been glued to it. Was roaring at the tv when the winner went over.

Epic contest. I don’t think it has been a great championship overall but yesterday was a dinger.

4 Likes

Cahill did the same last week when he went after Donaghy, saying ‘the Dublin fans will say if it was Connolly’. He’s a fucking prick and him and The Sunday Game need to be clipped by the Broadcasting authority.

1 Like

Scrap it altogether. They bring poor analysts to the Studios week in week out.

This WE shit boils my piss.

There are plenty of respected Journalist who’s opinions on games I’d rather hear.
There was a really good show headed up by Dara O’Cinnede on TG4 which is finished, why not give him a chance at this gig.

TSG in its current format is fucked. Scrap it and sacrifice that obese orange cunt Cahill to the Gods of Decent TV.

3 Likes

Everyone forgetting that Tipps Paul Delaney (our best corner back of that era) missed out too in 89 under similar circumstances.

Cahill is absolutely painful.

Same dumb questions every week. Kills any interesting or controversial debate as it’s beginning to get going.

And that fucking permanent vacant grin on him…

4 Likes

Ryle Nugent is singlehandedly destroying RTE Sport.

There are plenty of decent sports journalists around. I can’t abide the RTE panellists, and they have nothing to offer. Donal O’Grady is the best of them by a long shot, but he’s a fringe contributor now.

Honestly, Colm Parkinson’s podcast is the best of the lot. At least there’s some form of analysis there. And a bit of craic to with Damien Hayes too, the fucking nut job. “A donkey’d ate a pallet” :joy:

4 Likes

There’s no comparison, Parkinsons in the best by far. You won’t be thanked for saying that on here though. But he’s current, has good guests, and doesn’t take any shit.

3 Likes

Kimmage called it Fallopia Journalism.

Nothing if not a former player.

Just because somebody played the game to a high level doesn’t necessarily mean they can talk about it coherently or bring any level of analysis to it.

I heart you pal

L

By far.

Lookit, pal.

Barry Kelly evened it up yesterday. We can draw a line through this murky old story.

Fuck 'em

I’ve always done me own thing pal. Thats what makes me an elite poster and capable of getting 3 nice posts in the bones of an hour while ballhopping the fuck out of a few seething jackeens.

I wouldn’t waste my time. He’d love the attention.

Where would you find it ?

iTunes if you’re on apple, search for The GAA Hour, you can also soundcloud here

2 Likes

The GAA hour with Colm Parkinson

2 Likes

Online.

1 Like

It’s not on the wireless no?