Gardai acting quite aggressively

Yeah. Sure heā€™s based in Henry st.
My contact ( detective sargent **** *******) speaks highly of him during our weekly chats and investigative catch ups, I must bring up the glorified traffic warden @Breaking_my_balls in conversation next day weā€™re chatting.

1 Like

Do you always respect the decisions of the courts pal?

1 Like

Aye. Itā€™s a fucking disgrace. No doubt if it was someone front Southill heā€™d be away for a good few years. Cowboys

Whatever happened, it really is weird to see lads so bullish in their defence of some cunt who beat up a woman. Something not quite right with them in my view.

5 Likes

One time lads here were flat out defending scum who had trapped an elderly woman in her car for hours. You couldnā€™t make it up.

4 Likes

Itā€™s mad. But butā€¦ We are the permanently outraged for thinking so. If he wasnā€™t a copper same lads be calling him a cunt hoping he gets raped asunder in jail.

2 Likes

These are the same lads that go around calling anyone with a bit of sense a snowflake. Real hard chaws when theyā€™re facing a woman or hiding behind their printers.

The edgy muldoons are a force to be reckoned with,

If your pal knows whatā€™s good for him heā€™ll know to respect his superiors or Iā€™ll have him posted to the back arse of Ballybollicks.

1 Like

Well he wasnā€™t out for a fresh air stroll in the red light district of the city at 5 in the morning.

Heā€™d be fucked out long ago if that could have been proven, but instead he was made out to be the victim. The ladies in question in the most recent case fucked up their evidence, stories didnā€™t match up, and now that he has been acquitted he canā€™t get fucked out.

1 Like

Ballybollicks? Heā€™s in Henry st in Limerick ffs. Hell on earth.
His superiors? Youā€™re a hoot.

Oooooooft

The Gardai werenā€™t charged for that iirc. They appeared to perjur themselves in the court case though.

1 Like

What perjury was that?

FFS some off duty guard boxed the head off a nenagh knacker.What about it?

Scumbag

Needs a new law. Sure you have lads lying every day in injuries claims.

Yer one should sue the cop for damages. Get more than her twenty euro.

I wonder how it would go down with his employer if a successful civil action was taken against him?

I think Iā€™m correct in saying as it was an appeal from the District Court, it was just a judge and no jury involved. Iā€™d imagine the two ladies have personal injury claims already rattling their way through the court system. Not a good idea to embellish events before a judge presiding on his own, whatever about doing it before a jury. At least have the stories and version of events straight.