Gardai acting quite aggressively

how does one hot an nerve

youre very rattled. ive clearly hit a nerve

If they had evidence they would have prosecuted.

But you don’t believe in innocent until proven guilty, interesting. Law definitely wasn’t the career for you.

Better than an aww jaysus drain on society like you

No they don’t. But when the person calling asks to be put through to the Gardai they are more than likely put through to the Gardai. I don’t think Drew Harris isn’t apologising on behalf of civilian phone operators.

More than likely yannoworimeean the gaaards did nuhin. I’d say you’ve more stupid tattoos than braincells.

"According to PULSE records, there were 36 separate transactions on the incident from 24 different people between around 2am and the first call to the Garda Press Office.

Daly’s personal ID within the system was also accessed seven times during the time frame, by seven different members. Four were from Kilmainham garda station, one was from Pearse Street and two others were from Coolock and Newbridge stations.

“Some of these access records appeared particularly unusual and were looked into thoroughly,” GSOC’s report states. When asked, the Newbridge garda said they had a particular interest in traffic-related incidents and denied telling anyone about it.

Some 145 people potentially had knowledge of the politician’s arrest, according to GSOC, either by checking PULSE or by receiving an email from the sergeant in Kilmainham"

" GSOC says details of Clare Daly’s arrest were leaked by gardaí - but no one will be punished"

1 Like

So know evidence of wrongdoing. Got it. A nice few unproven comments there from gsoc too.

the way youre highlighting your ignorance here is akin to mac growing a moustache to highlight his snout

1 Like

If any of this was proven, they would have prosecuted. It’s all circumstantial. Which you hated when poor Ian bailey was being looked at. But think it’s case closed now based on the same.

1 Like

of course, a digital trail of accessing pulse records to which theyve no entitlement is circumstantial :roll_eyes:

You’re getting even more petulant and incoherent than usual now. Probably down to the kicking Art is after giving you. Your best bet now is to slink away quietly and hope no one notices.

That’s your standard response, like you did when you alleged the lad in blanch was shot in the back. I sent you running that day, cowardly skanger.

So they had no grounds to prosecute, that’s what your admitting. Even with the digital trail. Got it.

they had, but they didnt

Out of the goodness of their hearts?

how many times has GSOC prosecuted gardai?

You’re an insufferable racist bore. You send people running every day of your life.

So you think they’re in on the conspiracy too?

Ah jaysus are ya running wha

My God. The penny may be about to drop here.