Gardai acting quite aggressively

I’d love to be a gard out in letterfrack or somewhere.

Defending Shell?

think you’re getting mixed up there.

There is “fracking” by shell for the Corrib gas line in Rossport in Co Mayo.

Letterfrack is a small village in Galway about 2 hours away from the shell gas line

Flatty is yearning for the quiet life of a simpleton garda in a small rural village where fuck all happens.

4 Likes

I know exactly what im saying… How very dare you.

Mooching about mostly

you’re just a thick cunt so. carry on…

Cheers bud.

1 Like

I’m picturing Flatty as the Garda in The Banshee film…

1 Like

Zactly :+1:

The Gardai at the hotel yesterday protecting the heathen school were some size.

If you fell in for one of the garda station/houses I believe it’s quite the perk, the rent is reportedly very small.

1 Like

More like Nick whatshisface in Heartbeat

1 Like

Was thinking more Matty o Sullivan

1 Like

I remeber they used to be in Costelloes posing as punters asking stupid questions at the bar. Eejits.

Weird, there was never any drugs in costelloes, you wouldn’t even have spliffs on the dance floor

There was some issues there in the mid to late 90s and a raid or two. It hurt Flan quite badly as he was very friendly with the guards and he became somewhat reluctant to run club nights there for a few years, especially dance music. In saying that, I do recall having a few smokes on the dancefloor one quiet night in there in the early 2000s

2 Likes

Before my time so,
I never recall dance nights in Costelloes, when I moved up in 01/02 I was a regular for a long time, thought it was odd that nobody smoked weed or hash on the dancefloor

Was smoking weed or hash or dance floors a thing?

It certainly wasn’t unusual

Never saw it in my life. Must have been after my time.

2 Likes