Gardai acting quite aggressively

Two of the best lads in the world

Jaysus

might have to sign in under my @padjo alias to give that another like

I missed the throw in on this one lads. Wtf happened to swt it off? Where is @maroonandwhite living and drinking? What is cuck life?

masterful :rofl:

Poor Paul Reynolds was in an awful heap this morning trying to explain this one.

He was very keen to point out this is completely different to what happened in the PSNI.

What happens now?

blue flu

Seems an over the top response to a row about rosters.

Depends whether he comes back to the table on rosters or keeps railroading his plan through

rosters is apparently the straw that broke the camels back

12 hour shifts are so much better than 10. If they brought in 10 hour shifts in our place Iā€™d be looking to leave.

Dont blame the guards on this, 4 on 4 off is great to get a good work life balance it appears. Well rested and ready to do a good job is what the publoc need. Especially when its shift work changing days and nights etc is not good for health. I agree with rank and file on this, harris cant have much left in him after this

1 Like

To be fair, this cant be surprising given the way Harris has ran through the Gardai corruption over the past number of years.

1 Like

Roasters unhappy with rosters.

2 Likes

Harris seems an honourable man and Iā€™ve no doubt was doing a good job in cleaning up the mess he inherited and trying to bring about cultural change in there. But the rosters thing is a rock heā€™s going to perish on now.

Doesnā€™t help that heā€™s ex RUC and if rumours are to believed, a British informer. He was doomed from the start.

1 Like

I would have thought heā€™d be moving on shortly anyway. He was a war time leader so to speak, his remit to clean up corruption and create a new starting point. Up for debate if heā€™s done all of both.

Iā€™m reeling after reading back over the open warfare of the last fortnight. Iā€™ll try to forget most of what i witnessedā€¦but this will haunt me

1 Like