:joy::joy:

1 Like

Some of my best friends are black

6 Likes

About as convincing as the time labane claimed he wasn’t voting for trump

2 Likes

:grinning: a belter

2 Likes

We got this one kid, Mongo… He’s got a forehead like a drive-in movie theatre, but he’s a good ship. So we don’t bust his chops too much. So, one day Mongo gets out of his cage…

3 Likes

Jesus

Oh lawd

1 Like

Wowsa

Ooooooft

The comma…wow

7 Likes

Wow? Look at his earlier posts and the later ones. The poor cunt actually shite himself. A few Dublin lickarses chimed in, they just love authority.

Give yourself a shake, you fat racist cunt. Are you on about word count in posts now? Did you “win” because you said you were good at drinking? Or because you’re actually friends with lots of foreigners? :joy: Or was it because you said I liked running?

1 Like

Have a read back your messages, you went all quiet and shite yourself. ‘we’ll agree to differ…’ embarrassed now you are trying to row it back you fool. Cowardly cunt hiding behind the admin badge, banning people then calling them out. Fucking pussy.

I can understand why your bitter… I mean Jesus… Munter does not cover it…do I need to start firing up pics

“We’ll agree to differ” was humour, you thick racist cunt. You see, I’ve mentioned what you reveal about yourself on here - you’re a hate filled, angry, despicable, racist. You’ve nothing else going on, that’s what you are & that’s what you will be. And you know it too. “But I’m good at drinking in pubs & I know foreigners. And somebody sent me pictures of you & you like running.” Desperate, pathetic stuff - like Rangers’ attempts to launch attacks yesterday. Stick to what you know - being a fat, lonely, Nazi, spreading hate online.

3 Likes

So when you’ve nothing, keep making it up. When did i make the bold claim I was ‘good at drinking’ you’re desperately clinging to yet another imaginary friend there. Anything to back up your bullshit that I’m racist? If you don’t will you back it up like a man. Or spend your life as a pussy.

You’re a harmless loser, rangers, who beyond a child gives a fuck about scottish soccer. Do you think you’re in the IRA or something? Keep running aimlessly desperately trying to cling on to the cuck life you’ve worked hard to create to try fit in with the accountants who laugh at you.

Dont Laugh Oops GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

1 Like

Look at the other little bitch liking all his posts :rofl:

I think it’s time one of the less deranged admins had a word. It does appear the forum’s charter is being trampled on by this unhinged loon. Perhaps Ceist could step in for a few weeks to allow the misfortune get a bit of rest or rehab or whatever he needs.

2 Likes

It feels too early for BOTH of them to be on the piss?

With incisive, intellectual zingers like these I can’t believe you aren’t captaining the University Of Facebook debating team.

1 Like