Gardai acting quite aggressively

should that not be “fewomanist thing” or “feXist thing” or something mad like that Ted?

That question is above my pay grade. That would be more of an equimenical matter

1 Like

Looks like the rank and file are trying to frag Drew.

1 Like

Paul Reynolds has explained this as no big issue just now on Morning Ireland.

1 Like

And was very careful to ensure that everyone knew that the Garda at the gate was 100% correct in what he did.

1 Like

Now explained as a systems malfunction. No buttons were pressed and no security incident.

Garda Reynolds was just adopting his defacto stance so :smiley:

I see the story has gone from a PSNI vehicle approaching GHQ “at speed” which was “nearly flipped” by the intervention of a bean-garda (they pinned it on a woman first, of course) to a “technical fault” which stopped the NI jeep which was moving “at walking pace”.

They barely know what’s going on at their own gates, is it any wunder mastermind Tipp farmers with advanced knowledge of the Google machine are able to stay a step ahead at all times.

6 Likes

Dodgy Garda activity here.

That’s insane stuff there

Sounds like a personality clash gone way out of control

2 Likes

Safe to assuming the bullying complaint was lodged against a high ranking officer who believed they were above the law

1 Like

I could only skim through it – -did it give any clue as to rank ?

They have the neck to complain about the lack of resources when this is what they spend their time at. Shocking stuff.

2 Likes

The offending Garda should be dismissed without pension but that will never happen. Sweep, sweep.

Thats a fucked up story. The Herald are some cunts as well.

Fair bit of lead swinging by Lynn I’d imagine. The truth of this is somewhere in the middle. Using sick notes signed by her brother under the stamp of another doctor is extremely dubious.

Enough to be arrested?

so pulling a sickie should lead to a four and a half year case, no access to a solicitor,2 arrests and a criminal charge? You’re ok with that?

2 Likes