Gardai acting quite aggressively

He had mental health issues

Absolutely 100%.

Thatā€™s neither here nor there.

2 Likes

Its also possible to say that it was the only outcome available at the time. That there was no other way to control the situation. Unless you have a suggestion? Bearing in mind shoot him in the arm leg etc is not realistic. Itā€™s also responsible to say race had absolutely nothing got to do with it. I donā€™t hear you shouting that though

So why was he in a scenario where he could beat up a defenceless shopkeeper?

Limerick_vs_Waterford_2020___GAA_Hurling_Senior_Championship_All-Ireland_Final___Full_Game (3)

5 Likes

Thatā€™s fuck all to do with anything when innocent people were in danger mate.

No one would give a shit if he was from dolphins barn or ballymun tbf

Not only were they in danger, they were already seriously attacked.

Where did I defend him numbnuts? Quote it for me there.

Taze him.properly.

Pepper spray him

Shoot him with a tranquilizer

:rofl: This is what you are dealing with here take a good long look!

Are the GardaĆ­ not trained to react to all potential situations? You seem to think Irish GardaĆ­ are very incompetent, they canā€™t arrest properly nor react without killing in a pressure environment

If this is justified the cops have free reign to shoot someone whenever they feel threatened.

3 Likes

Thereā€™s no one rejoicing at his deathā€¦ Itā€™s tragic. But to turn it on the police is the mindset of a dangerous person.

1 Like

Tickle his belly?

Would rubber bullets be an option? Iā€™d be on the side where if the Gardai felt they were in danger they had to use what they felt necessary but still never like seeing people killed by police unless theyā€™re after murdering someone, etc.

2 Likes

They did taze him.

Pepper spray is useless.

They dont have tranquilizers.

So no actual suggestions. Got it.
You seem to watch a lot of movies.

1 Like

Set phasers to stun?

:joy:

Another William Tell Monday morning quarter back.

2 Likes

Yes, there absolutely is. And if there isnā€™t Iā€™m sure heads will roll. You think GardaĆ­ are let out on the streets with guns and without training?

Consider not posting on topics you are entirely ignorant about, fuckwit.