Gardai acting quite aggressively

They were incidents in the UK, so yeah, they were police officers.

Of course we already know that reading is beyond you.

No no you were referring to what happened in Dublin you dodging cunt

No respect for the organization or members when you start using british jargon. Tells me all I need to know here about you .

Why don’t you check the post I replied to, you stupid fucker.

How’s the self isolation going for you anyway?

A fucking Tan

Once again deflecting completely away from the conversation with a snide comment totally irrelevant to the topic.

It was a jibe about the stupid cunt having covid you idiot.

What’s funny about me having that ?

And is relevant here because?? You have made a complete fool of yourself on this thread since last night and it’s only going to get worse for you as the facts emerge, but keep going.

1 Like

One of the two sides in this argument is going to be proved wrong when the enquiry is completed. We dont know enough facts yet but similar to abbeylara they will come out.

3 Likes

inquiry

1 Like

Yep it’s very surprising lads on tfk aren’t stepping back and taking stock. Im Shocked fellas are rushing to make a judgment.

2 Likes

Was the deceased mentally unwell?

Was he on drugs?

Was he verbally telling Gardai he would kill them?

Why didn’t he follow instructions?

Is it strange that 15 people couldn’t subdue a single man alright but he was holding a weapon also.

Imo there are cases for questions on both sides, unfortunately one side can’t speak up now.

May he RIP regardless and let time tell the whole story.

1 Like

What’s the relevance of you calling me sick or sneaky or a little cunt? What’s the relevance of your even stupider than you pal calling me a tan? Are you not ok with name-calling or insults all of a sudden? Why are those ok but I can’t slag the stupid fat fucker for being stuck in a room with the covid?

1 Like

@Batigol any updates from Blanch? Have you started an opposing “Up the Guards” demonstration outside the cop-shop?

I’m doing leg presses in a public gym so I’ll be dead soon

Press, press, press, press

Pause

Press.

I’m content that the once the Gardai exhausted as many efforts as they did to get the man to stand down and give himself up, and he continued to act aggressively and in a manner to be endangering the safety of the officers of this state, that they took the sensible and final option of putting him down, by any means necessary.

1 Like

Careful

For fucks sake. It’s impressive going to make the stupidest argument on here. Fair play @bill

1 Like