Gardai acting quite aggressively

I suspect that you are of very low intelligence, and you are clearly an angry racist, if the likes of you is being entrusted to keep the peace in our society then i genuinely fear for us all.

Why did you delete that post?

1 Like

:crazy_face:.

Intelligence , you were the cunt running out of your zone during the covid lockdown and going for long cycles you piece of fucking shit .

What posts

Self entitled prick .

1 Like

You said justice was served

Shit getting real

Do you have proof of that or are you just babbling again, I guess I’m lucky you didn’t shoot me, that’s your version of justice?
Honest to God I hope the claim that you’re a Garda is a wind up, it’s mad to think it’s true

Theres been nothing to do for months. A lot of steam and anger to be let off. Imagine being that bus driver.

Yes I do actually wait here

Proved immediately what happened and robbed the permanently outraged of their damaging suppositions. You have clowns on this thread saying maybe it was racist maybe it wasn’t, when there’s no suggestion that was a factor

Why are people attacking Dublin bus? What have they got to do with the situation?

2 Likes

The photo of the victim doing the rounds is fake

Mary inside picking up the milk and bread and a bunch of outside the door scaring her . It’s not on .

What a clip. A shop where a staff member was seriously assaulted is now full of racists.

1 Like

@Watchyourtoes

Is that the store where the assailant assaulted the shop worker?

Incoming

All done under a level 5 lockdown going on a 65km cycle . A fucking disgrace .

1 Like