Gardai acting quite aggressively

1 Like

There’s a frightening amount of people living on cloud cuckoo land. It’s depressing actually.

5 Likes

Irish Twitter is a nawful place

4 Likes

Let’s get serious. The cops shot dead a lad who tried to kill somebody with a knife. He happened to be black.

The cops on the DART face planted a couple of white kids who were only being annoying. If they were black we’d hear racism calls about that.

In the 1980s we all wanted to be American and watched their movies, TV, wore their clothes and listened to their musics.

Kids now want to be American and be a victim
of a racist cop. Social media has fucked this generation.

3 Likes

The optimal outcome would be the cops faceplanting the lad with the knife and shooting the vigilante on the Dart cc @BruidheanChaorthainn

1 Like

That’s what you’re dealing with here :sweat_smile:

Annoying?

The video shows them being annoying.

The video of the lad shot dead shows him trying to kill somebody.

Whether it falls under racism or not is one thing but the cop who shot the guy should be charged for excessive force. Why not taser and disarm him? They have plenty of Gardai around to manage the situation without a fatality.

There is a worrying case of Gardai carrying guns which is going to cause even more problems down the line.

Weird post

Did somebody hit you with a tranquilliser dart ?

1 Like

They did taser and pepper spray him.

So you are basing your opinions on the video posted after the so called ( annoying ) bad behavior?

Yeah on what I saw. What is your opinion based on ?

Couldn’t there be a more depressing realisation of how shit your life is. Stuck in a Spar in Hartstown on New Year’s Eve.

4 Likes

And realising you’re a racist.

1 Like

In general terms I’d agree. If the plan was to arrest the individual then approaching him with a gun in hand wasn’t the best plan.

I’d be of the opinion if family members were in the house how they didn’t intervene is somewhat confusing.

I would suspect they were probably afraid of him too to be brutally honest.

The Dart driver & onboard footage of their carry on.

I have not seen it. Fire it up. At the time they were arrested there was no threat. It’s not a Garda position to mete out punishment either. Only to use reasonable force.