Gardai acting quite aggressively

A few innocent people were gunned down. Unfortunately. That is the very reason things got so hot we were checking in our rearview mirrors pulling into our driveways.

Some of those scumbags used to sing our children’s names at us. And we put them away. Finished them.

But you carry on trying to make out that the Gardaí don’t do their jobs properly :+1:

13 Likes

It was a great job done by all involved too. It doesn’t get enough recognition tbf

1 Like

I’m delighted the guards got the dundons and McCarthy’s off the streets fella.

I’m grateful the police are there and I think they do a fantastic job when they’re let

The gardai should not be beyond reproach either, if they’ve gone too far. I think 5 shots was too much but that’s just my opinion and that guard went too far, but that’s just my opinion too.

It wasnt until that poor chap was shot in dooradoyle that the political will was there to let ye after them cunts

I’m not privy to the exact details. As I have said on here before I am no longer a serving member of the force but I still work in the ‘industry’ shall we say and have good contacts in ARU, the Branch, Phoenix Park… word I’m hearing is that this guy was like the Incredible Hulk, whatever he was on, he was wired. The opening shots were warnings, he kept coming forward with the machete and by the time he was actually put down he was at the Gardas feet. He would have taken his head off.

5 Likes

You seem to be on a bit of a weird crusade tonight pal. Can you throw up a few examples of TFK posters genuinely engaging in solicitation?

Also, just a note that fellas calling for the arrest of someone engaging in incitement to murder are not necessarily looking for more blood. It is, most likely, the opposite. They are calling for the laws of the land to be upheld.

2 Likes

I’m surprised at some of the lads reactions here on this… He came at guards with a big fuck off knife. He was given every chance going and got what he deserved…

My biggest problem is the amount of convections he had including beating the shite of his girlfriend with a hammer, if they are true how was the cunt even out of a prison.

I’d probably end up in jail if the car wasn’t taxed or insured but this gang of fucks are a law into themselves…

This country needs to start looking after its own and not every other micky mouse group that’s going everything that’s possible going.

I only found out the hard way since I’ve been off work with the knee replacement what this country thinks of the people working in it, paying taxes and doing things the right way.

George or tupac or raheem or whatever other name the cunt had, I do not feel sorry for. I feel sorry for the guards that were involved and I feel sorry for the cop that had to and I say had to pull the trigger as that cop was given no other option but George was.

13 Likes

I think people need to realise one thing here. These “new Irish” come from a whole different background and what is totally unacceptable in a civilised society like ours is common place in for instance Nigeria.

Call me a rascist if you want, I don’t care. I have seen first hand the levels of violence these people are used to.
Where? 15 years ago my then work commitments meant I had to visit an offshore oil rig just off the coast of Lagos, 5 times in a 12 month period so I became fairly familiar with Lagos. Absolute hell on earth. Violent crime, rape & homicide levels through the roof, rubbish & sewage everywhere. An uncivilised & lawless shit hole!
Just one example - One morning making our way from the hotel to the helipad with our armed security detail (about a 30 min journey), I saw a mutilated dead body on the motorway, thrown in the gutter …Had been rolled over numerous times by traffic, left there to decompose, like a dead dog.

I said it then & I’ll it again we are making a big mistake letting these people into our country. I think it would be a great idea to send some of these sheltered liberal looneys out there to holiday without armed security. Lets see what they think about BLM then.

6 Likes

This is complete nonsense that you keep repeating. 3 shots hit him so the other 2 which didn’t are irrelevant. He got hit with 2 and was still deemed a threat which is why the 3rd shot was taken

It’s not like he was hit with the first and then there were 4 extra unnecessary shots fired which seems to be the way you’re taking it

2 Likes

It’s everyone’s fault except the guy who was waving the knife.

3 Likes

Is any of this reported anywhere?

The family are getting plenty of airtime going on about him being a lovely innocent chap, if he has a criminal record it’d be no harm printing this for a bit of balance. The poor auld Spar manager doesn’t seem to be getting much of a look in either.

1 Like

No need

I don’t know how accurate this is as I have only seen this on twitter but I believe the garda in question is forgien born originally and obviously join the force after living here for a number of years. A grest example of someone integrating into our society and protecting the peace.

I don’t want to link what I have seen as 1 I cannot confirm its true. Whether it is true or not the garda does not deserve to have their name and photo shared online over this incident and 2 they deserve privacy. All accounts sharing on twitter are BLM calling for a reaction to the garda which is disgraceful. I have reported a few of these to twitter.

1 Like

Not a crusade but surely one brother is enough blood for one week? Hes entitled to speak passionatly I hope you would too if your brother was shot down by 15 on his own doorstep.

Lol

Why is cop 1 standing within stabbing distance of the guy with no clear exit path? Now, common sense dictates if a guy has a knife and you’ve ( one of you) a gun, you get separation and dont get within range.

Speaking passionately “we will terminate him with a contract” Who sounds like the proud boy now eh?

1 Like

I think Rocky 2 is on Sky movies pal, off with ya

It was Rocky 1 I praised dip shit but of course you would get it wrong.

According to media reports he was known to Gardai but didn’t have a criminal conviction

Same thing. The grown ups are talking here mate