Gardai acting quite aggressively

Here you go trackie. Thereā€™s absolutely no reason to think racism had anything to do with it, no evidence or suggestion of it whatsoever. But itā€™s suggested it may have here.

4 Likes

There was no reason for you to post a pic of a slashed Everton fan. But you did. Your reasons are your own.

Iā€™m not having a go at you here, I said it a few times on this thread and Flatty just said it there, lads need to take a step back here. Let due process take itā€™s course. Gobshites sprouting shite online arenā€™t doing the family or the guards any favors.

3 Likes

A consensus was reached some time back.

Not to publish falsehoods?
Good

This is done.

Consensus was also reached on the Corona restrictions for Christmas. That worked well

2 Likes

I posted what was said on twitter was a picture of the real victim in this, but it was wrong and I had taken it down after about two minutes. But cling on for dear life to that. And ignore your own ridiculous contributions

4 Likes

Well just apologize to the family and we can all move on.
To err is to be human

Huh? I wonā€™t be apologizing to the scumbag who wants a contract to be taken out on that guards life. I saw you try to defend that a few times though. A last ditch effort by you to make the woke Olympics.

You wonā€™t apologize even though you openly admit you posted untruths on the INTERNET, What if someone did that to you?
I know your an Eagles fan but come on

Were you affected by it or something? You seem to be a big fan of assuming victimhood as your own

Injustice is a pet hate of mine yes as it is to all lifelong Galway hurling supporters.

My thinking is there is no need to add to it by posting falsehoods on the INTERNET

If a lad did but really didnā€™t mean to, the least he could do is apologize and then no more about it

What injustice was there here?

Before your time

1 Like

Donā€™t think I introduced it?? Anyway, apologies, I should have said ASU

My neck of the woods it was more like AFTRU :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

You believed it because it was on Twitter? :rofl::rofl::rofl:.
We need to have a chat with you about Santa Claus one of these days too.

3 Likes

Stop following fascist cunts on Twitter and you wonā€™t look silly going forward, everyoneā€™s a winner.

2 Likes

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/knifeman-gardai-chase-dublin-attack-19564769
Containment operation.

Probably wasnā€™t George?