Gazza

Has just been arrested following a raid on a house in North Tyneside.

Poor Paul was arrested for assault and being drunken and disorderly. Has since been bailed. No word from Jimmy 5 bellies.

Why can’t you get through to him CM? You have the life experiences to help this retard.

I don’t deal with ex Rangers.

At a funeral in Newcastle, pinting with a cousin of Gazza. More anon.

he’ll become a member of the celebrity death thread soon

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CebQF6YWIAIE18z.jpg:large

1 Like

Always felt Venables, Shreeves and Sugar could have done more for him back around 92 before he moved to Lazio. Thats when things started to go really pear shaped for Gazza.

If Jesus himself had come down off a cross to help Gazza around 92, he would have ended up where he came from within a few days sporting a massive hangover. Gazza is/was unsaveable.

3 Likes

Best English footballer of my lifetime, I ws reading the Secret Footballers latest book recently and he had a chapter on Gazza, some of the pranks were classic. He was always the most popular player amongst all other staff at every club he played for, I hope he can leave some of his demons behind him but suspect it won’t end well.
They should send him to Brussels with a few halal chickens and a fishing rod.

4 Likes

Christ, that is a dreadful sight.

Even the cigarette is battered.

I presume this is what it was like with George Best, only more cameras around now. Matter of time really, he’s not for turning it seems.

I thought this fella died … Actually, the pictures confirm it.

No, he’s alive mate. Its obvious if you look at the photo. Are you a Native American or something?

Jesus that is sad, I can’t look again, I read a pile of football books and Gazza often comes up, nobody ever had a bad word to say about him, not only a brilliant footballer (best British player of my lifetime) but a great fella as well.
This won’t end well but I really hope it does.
I assume it’s a very recent photo?

His eyes have death in them .

It was sent to me an hour ago, so it can only be a few hours old. 24 at most. A Sunday sesh I suspect for oul Paul.

Poor bastard. By far my favourite soccer player.

Sad.

3 Likes

I’d say that dressing gown has far worse in it.