TFK arguments summed up

1 Like
3 Likes

She is some stunner.

1 Like

Delboy after Grandad died.

1 Like

Brian Cowen :smile:

Genius. A bitter argument done in a jokey, smiley way.

Eh Mrs Doyle, you left the cooker on.

Frasier: Niles, refresh my memory. Why are we wearing plastic snouts and a tiny little wading pool around our waists?
Niles: Oh, you’ve forgotten. That Halloween we went as “The Bay of Pigs.”
Frasier: Ah! Yes, as I recall nobody got it. We finally had to take to telling that we were “Swine Lake.” They didn’t get that either. That was a long evening.

2 Likes

1 Like

Frasier: As of now, Frasier Crane has resigned from your coven.
Bebe: Oh, that’s it, is it? I’m not virtuous enough for you. Not noble? Fine, quit! Next time you need a deal made, call the Dalai Lama.

3 Likes

Bebe: That voice. I could listen to it all day. It’s pure, yet smoldering, like a nun with a past.

1 Like

Bebe was a great occasional character

1 Like

She was unreal.

2 Likes

Niles: Hello. I don’t believe we’ve met.
Roz: Yes, we have, Niles. Three or four times. Roz Doyle.
Niles: Oh, of course. It was at the, uh- It was during the, uh- Oh, well, I’m far too successful to feel awkward. Where did we meet?
Roz: The radio station.
Niles: I’ll take your word for it. Nice to see you again.

5 Likes

Niles is the best comedy character ever. There. I said it

2 Likes

Frasier: God, I hate lawyers.

Niles: Me too. But they make wonderful patients: they have excellent health insurance and they never get better.

6 Likes

Niles: You’re going to get closure.

Frasier: No, that business about my success. I tuned you out after that. I’m going to invite Diane over for dinner tonight, and I’m really gonna flaunt my success, really rub her nose in it. That’ll prove I’m not just some cast-aside that never got over her. Niles, I know it’s not psychologically sound. But we’re still human. We have to do what feels good sometimes, don’t we?