General Election 2020 Hub

Non jury trials are when the state has failed.

2 Likes

Sinn Fein are like Andy Reid - the less they say the better they become

7 Likes

:grinning:

FF won’t transfer well in Dublin. Greens will. Probably won’t matter in most constituencies as they’ll have enough for one seat and one only but it might deny them a seat in Dublin Central and possibly Dun Laoighaire and put Chambers in Dublin West under threat.

Good

1 Like

FF and FG are gonna have to go in together to save the country. Thats how it will be sold anyway, and a hint of truth in it

Chris Andrews is a hard sell for SF in DBS - it’s possible but no sure thing

You’re our very own TFK Leo.

Over 70% of people between 25 and 34 are not voting for Fine Gael and Fianna Fail.

There’s your (slightly older) youthquake.

He wasn’t that far off last time off a 13.8% national SF vote. A small enough swing would see him home.

But wasn’t their opposition to the SCC mainly in the aftermath of the conviction of Slab Murphy?

There was a lad in the Kinihan-Hutch feud convicted in it today fwiw

I presume all candidates will now be deselected in Tipperary and new nominations submitted after the death of the Ind candidate today ?

Watching Mary Lou’s interview with Dobbo from earlier.

Dobbo focussed on detail and Mary Lou found seriously wanting.

1 Like

@anon61956325 called it 4 years ago…

cc @tallback @Bandage @maroonandwhite @carryharry

3 Likes

I didn’t read it that way, hard to read anything into it considering the (pardon the pun) machine gun style questioning

Who is chairing the debate tomorrow?

I think they’ve always been against it, but I’m open to correction on that.

9.5 % of the vote and 7th on first prefs. He was a decent way off.

Is there anyway a coalition of left wing can govern ??

When I heard FF backwoodsmen, all I could think of was Bobby Aylward, so you and Leo are right on the money