General Election 2020 Part 2

We go again

It’s all part of the dance lads. They couldn’t be seen to be blocking SF by going straight in with FF. It’s a genius move really, puts it back on SF to figure something out and after themselves and FF make a show of themselves for a few weeks, they can come in as the honest broker at the end saving the day. Or else the other two go in together which would suit them down to the ground

4 Likes

Yeah it’s their best card to play at the moment.

Sounds like the political party equivalent of a hunzo throwing a Facebook strop.

“Dont mind dem leo babez SF nd FF fuk dem dere nuttin ony snakes PM me xoxoxoxox”

Good odds of FF/SF/greens and Ff/Sf/SD
Gonna hit them tomorrow

It would be an absolute travesty if FG stood in the way of CHANGE. Fair play to them for putting their own interests to one side and paving the way for SF to usher in a new era for our country.

4 Likes

Fine Gael as ever putting the country before party.

The FG plant getting a hard time here on CB live.

Niamh Horan with an I’m alright jack reference there… TFK setting the tone once again.

I thought of you when I heard it. Is Niamh a lurker?

I’d say a good few journos are… TFK has to come up when you’re researching current affairs , the weather or missing people in Ireland.

3 Likes

About time someone mentioned mental health
… It’s a huge issue among young people and has been sidelined due to housing mainly.

Someone pick Alan Dukes up off the floor

Paul Williams coming up next… The weasel. Who’ll counter him?

This fella has some neck to come on TV… Is he still working for the Gardai?

I dunno his purpose been honest . Is it to raise awareness. He’ll list off a few names and people be like omg his fearless. It’s all very strange .

This is some job by RTE.

1 Like