George Lee

Maybe heā€™s just a lazy cunt who couldnā€™t handle Mary from Rathfarnam asking him to fill the pot holes in her estate or complaining about the lack of street lighting in the area.

Heā€™s making a mess of himself on Joe Duffy - wouldnā€™t comment on whether he wanted Enda Kenny as Taoiseach cos he said heā€™s returning to RTE and then says 5 mins later that thereā€™s no guarantee heā€™ll return to RTE.

Iā€™ve just rung the office number of that Vardarkar fella ye keep moaning about.

I was told ā€œheā€™s in make upā€

Suzanne wonā€™t be best pleasedā€¦Jo will surely get the gig as campaign manager with Cas as the spin doctor

He said he signed up so as to make a difference, not for Fine Gael to use him as a broadcaster, which is fair enough.

He just said there now he is definately going back to RTE.

I suspect that Oā€™Malley flake with the funny hats or some other close ran from Dun Laoghaire must be licking their lips for Dublin South; but Donegal should be a Shinner seat but only if Ban ƍ Cope Gallagher doesnā€™t get on the FF ticket.

If Ban ƍ Cope gets through convention no Shinner can win.

They should wait until the results of Cunt of the Year 09 are confirmed.

Lee is just after saying that there is every chance there will be a heave against Enda Kenny.

Says his departure could be the catalyst for it.

The best thing he could do is hang up and stop talking to this gobshite.

Iā€™d also love to know how much a factor Charlie Birdā€™s imminent return shaped this decision.

The timing of it all is a bit too coincidental.

If he can prove that he is being badly used and muted by senior members and all that then the story will run and run and will appalling for FG.

I suppose the book will be out in time for the Holiday Read markets

best thing for who exactly?

For George. Duffy is a pure gobshite.

ā€œAre you going to start your own political party George?ā€

The Washington post is the obvious one for him to take. Itā€™ll allow him to get away from idiots like Joe and Margaret from Foxrock for a while.

It doesnā€™t pay enough for him to bring a wife and kids.

spectacular own goal by kenny. the FG ability to shoot themselves in both feet really astounds.

an awful lot of the perpendicular pronoun in that statement of Georgeā€™s.

a sad, damning and depressing indictment of the political realities in this country.

Iā€™ll give GLee credit for not slinking to the independent seats of the Dail and counting his 80k TD salary.

so now we canā€™t vote FG because theyā€™ve a leader incapable of organising a piss up in a brewery (I mean, come on, how hard can it be to just take the muzzle off and let varadkar, bruton and lee go to town on the Govt?)

canā€™t vote FF cos they have bankrupted the country for the 4th time in our history (fair achievement when the state is not even a century old)

and canā€™t vote Labour because theyā€™d land us with a shrill harridan for a finance minister and the country would be run from Liberty Hall.

depressing stuff.

P.S.

WTB, I presume thatā€™s you on P.ie?

George might appreciate a year away from everybody at this stage.

no winners here only the government and Labour in the short term who will take his seat.
Kenny is dead man walking, Fg are fucked but we knew that anyway and Lee has lost a lot of credibility.

he will get a lot a bullshit written about him for the bravery of it but at the end of the day he is walking back to his cushy job in RTE after 9 months with his tail between his legs simply because he didnt get his own way in the big bad world of politics, something he naively thought would never happen.

What would Art have to say?

The INLA must be seething

fianna fail cunt!!