Getting a dog

And pensions

And coffee

29 Likes

A beaut

A nate fella alright. I hope he will settle now he hasn’t sat down all day. Well trained when we got him he isn’t jumping on anyone and will sit on command etc

1 Like

Size of his paws, the tackies also in the shot would be a snug fit

Your food bill is going to take some climb

1 Like

He is 5 months exactly today and 15kgs. Lady we got him from told us he will likely get to 35kg. His mother is 28

A buddy told me he should always be as lean as he is there. That people see a dog like that and think he’s starved but that’s their natural shape if they are doing what God intended

1 Like

A ball of energy

1 Like

Exactly right. Any more heft on him than he has now and you’re doing him a disservice. Best of luck with him.

1 Like

Any recommendation for insurance… How much is it likely to cost

It’s pretty affordable on a monthly DD. Worth it. Vets see €€€€’s when they see the worry on an owners face…

Covers more than just vet bills, ie death, accident etc

1 Like

Need to be careful. A lot of these pet insurance policies are very regimental. The dig can only get sick on aThursday in April between 2 and 2.30pm and it can’t be raining kind of thing

:sweat_smile: what’s new. Had no bad luck TG.
A friend of mine was sorry, €1200 for surgery removing a part of a bone from the dogs gut.
A piece of one of those postman’s leg that became lodged in the dog’s gut.

2 Likes

You have to grow old, you don’t have to grow up

1 Like

Nice dog, are you an extra for young offenders today?

1 Like

I’d say he tucked the tracksuit pants straight back into the socks after the photo was taken.

He’s making a ruff job of it

1 Like

He could do with taking a paws and going again.

1 Like

Not a dog but another indicator that we’re losing our mind as a society. Very quickly.

1 Like