Gigs coming up

Ticketmaster cunts.

Sold out in seconds.

Yep. They’ll be on seatwave now for 200. The sooner they bring in legislation to deal with touts the better.

I have managed to get a free ticket to the Breeders in Vicar Street on Monday night week.

I also was offered a ticket for Grizzly Bear last night but I haven’t a clue of any of their stuff so I passed.

2 Likes

Went to see Sting last night. Thankfully he didn’t play much of his new record, stuck to the hits. It was grand.

So he did Englishman in New York and the fields of gold and fucked off?

Did he play any of the Police stuff?

A lot. I thought he retired all those after the last Police tour.,

If anyone wants a presale code for anything in the 3arena then feel free to drop me a PM. I more than likely wont be needing it!

4 Likes

Did he play any of the early stuff. I liked the early stuff.

Opened with synchronicity Ii. Will put up the set list later

1 Like
  1. Heading South on the Great North Road (before the son’s set)
  2. Synchronicity II
  3. If I Ever Lose My Faith in You
  4. Spirits in the Material World
  5. Englishman in New York
  6. Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic
  7. Mad About You
  8. Fields of Gold
  9. Shape of My Heart
  10. Petrol Head
  11. She’s Too Good for Me
  12. Message in a Bottle
  13. Ashes to Ashes
  14. Walking on the Moon
  15. So lonely
    16, Desert Rose
    17, Roxanne
    Encore 1
  16. Next to you
  17. I can’t stop thinking about you
  18. Every Breath you take
    Encore 2
  19. Fragile

Business like, played for about 1 hour 40 minutes. Minimal chit chat. No “saving the planet” shite like you’f get from Bono.

Himself, two guitars, drummer, his son doing backing vocals and some little cunt with a squeeze box.

1 Like

I like So Lonely

1 Like

Hope that’s not mood music.

These are on presale next week if anyone want a code for either

St. Vincent kicks off her Fear the Future tour on October 17th and will be at the Olympia Theater for two nights, October 20/21. New album Masseduction released last Friday is another superb effort.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Rr9VyE12II&list=PLLZEH8b8Qa68nyjNw2TMGHZW88oD23Ej7&index=9

1 Like

Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds supported by Patti Smith Kilmainham next June. Tickets on sale Monday.

I hope to attend this.

Me too

Seen Nick twice and he was fantastic both times.
Saw a bit of him once at a festival with Grinderman as well, and thought they were fairly muck.
The addition of Patti makes this the must-see gig of the summer of 2018 for the music aficionados of TFK.