Gigs coming up

They usually have 2 or 3. Supposed to be a good venue sound wise.

Great. Ritter is very good live. Looking forward to this now.

The National have added couple more Irish dates. They are playing Odyssey and the 02 in November.

Sigur Ros playing 02 in November also.

Can anyone of the Limerick Brigade fill me in on Rocky Mayhem? I’ll be attending this year for Damo.

-Advice?
-Crowd type?
-Arsehole of nowhereness?
-etc…

Ticket on sale for The National tomorrow morning chaps…

Button Factory last night, fuck ya! Chuck, Flavor and DJ Lord brought da NOIZE…

Fucking sickened I missed this, crippled with food poisoning all weekend.

Tickets went on sale for second Morricone show today.

Quite impressed with The Electric Picnic line-up, seeing as a lot of these band are hit their peaks about 10 years ago or more I would be hesitant to know what they’d be like now. The Smashing Pumpkins are the big stand out for me.

I’ve just realised I have been duped, how embarrassing.

Shite line-up.

Blur, Neil Young and Ennio, if I can get the money together, for me. Camping and that kind of vagrant behaviour can fuck off.

Just after booking tickets to The xx on the 26th of June, my main purpose in attending is to see Jagwar Ma who will be supporting them on the night. I was very pleased to hear that Noel Gallagher is also a big fan.

Ads for the Who all over the radio, anyone seen them, reckon this will be any good?

Where’s that gig on, bro?

The Point, bro.

Went to see longtime favourites Mastodon tonight. This was there standout track. They played the Academy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsdIO8RHMTc

farmerinthecity

Do you plan on attending any of the Midlake gigs in August?

Odd that they are not coming to Dublin

[quote=“Fran, post: 786172, member: 110”]farmerinthecity

Odd that they are not coming to Dublin[/quote]

Saw that. They’ll surely announce a Dublin date. I started listening to Van Occupanther again recently. Also, I was in Brewers Corner in Kilkenny a few weeks ago and Young Bride came on the sound system. I had kinda forgotten how fucking good they are.

[quote=“Fran, post: 786172, member: 110”]farmerinthecity

Odd that they are not coming to Dublin[/quote]

Where are they playing Fran? I saw something about them playing in Cork.

I’d definitely see them again. Their 2 Vicar Street gigs in 2010 were fantastic.

I’d be hoping they’d announce a Dublin gig alright Thrawneen. I’m away on holidays for the only gigs I want to go to this year (Beach House & Grizzly Bear).

farmerinthecity, they’re playing in Galway (Roisin Dubh), Cork (Cyprus Avenue) & Limerick (Dolans Warehouse). I’d definitely go if they came to Dublin.