Gigs coming up

Not a Neil Young fan.*

*Thatā€™s balbec Iā€™m referring to, not me.[/quote]
Yep. I just never ā€œgotā€ Neil Young. Must try Spotify some evening.

Saw him about 10 years ago indoors. He put on a good show.

Jagwar Ma stole the show tonight, they played first on the set and everything that followed was a dampener. Pity about the crowd in attendance as I donā€™t really feel they appreciated the band on show or knew much about them. These Aussies are going to be a sensation. The XX were ok but a little bit sombre for a live gig, the age demographic was a little bit disturbing early on but I felt more comfortable for The XX.

Gutted I missed tickets for the Pixies. Playing 2 nights in the Olympia in November. Tickets went on sale yesterday

Sold out? Fuck!!! Heard nothing about that.

Ah FFS sake.

Pixies lost some of their lustre for me when they turned up to my engagement drinks.

No - that was Jerry Fish and the Mudbug Club featuring Black Francis.

Jerry Fish - what a cunt

Harsh Fran he said you were a lovely, if somewhat bland, chap

Anyway Flano[/USER] and [USER=72]BenShermin stole the show at those engagement drinks.

That and one of the birds at the party taking pipe in the toilets.

Go fuck yourself, you slaphead, bucktoothed retard

Fran now that just smacks of desperation

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecity, post: 795567, member: 24ā€]Anyway Flano[/USER] and [USER=72]BenShermin stole the show at those engagement drinks.

That and one of the birds at the party taking pipe in the toilets.[/quote]

Bit more detail please Farmer. Sounds like a great party!

Iā€™ve had enough of you fooley. Youā€™re really pushing my buttons these days

What are you gonna do? Bore to death with your inane replies? Your as bland as a pair of beige curtains. Youre about as menacing as that pink funboy hippo off rainbow

I went too far with the bucktooth slap head jibe. I can see that it has upset you. Apologies art

The last bit may or may not have happened. She may have been getting sick and her bloke was seeing if she was alright but hey why let the facts get in the way of a good story.

bit of a frantrum ?

They have a new single out. Kim Deal has left the band.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEX9l5n_dy0