Gigs coming up

Damien Dempsey gave a tremendous performance in Vicar st tonight. He leaves it all on the pitch in fairness to him.

Damo’s gigs are complete sausage fests. It was the first time since The Pogues in The Point in the late 90s that I had to queue for a piss and Mrs Barnes didnt.

5 Likes

Had to sell my tickets as battered with a cold - regretting it now

2 Likes

That’s some review

@Ralphie @Mac @Bandage @Aertel220 @Alrisahn @Wexford1996 @croppy_boy and any of the rest of ya’s. Have 2x tickets for Mary Coughlan down in Greenacres tonight at 8. Would any of your mothers or yourselves even want them? No profit wanted. Can send ya’s on screenshots on messenger. Was a present for me ma, she’s sick.

2 Likes

Thanks for the offer. Our youngest is a year old today so all potential folks are in our house for the evening

1 Like

Be a bit of a trek from Letterkenny :crazy_face:

1 Like

Aye, yeah, but you’ve family down here don’t ya ya mad bastard :sweat_smile:

Mighty sound gesture
In Dublin and a few plans tonight
Fair play

1 Like

Thanks for the offer, pal. No takers on my side although I see it was on last night in any event.

1 Like

Whole town basically struck down by the flu/virus. Couldn’t give them away for love nor money.

Could be interesting to those of us of a certain vintage

Dermot Lambert ex of Blink, assuming he plays a few Blink songs

Edit - Slaughter and the Dogs is a great name for a band, be disappointed if not trash metal

1 Like

Edit - Slaughter and the Dogs is a great name for a band, be disappointed if not trash metal

[/quote]
Punk. Had a great tune back in the day. Cranked up Really High.

2 Likes

Stone roses used to name check them a bit

Punk. Had a great tune back in the day. Cranked up Really High.
[/quote]

They must be as old as the hills.

They must be as old as the hills.
[/quote]

Must be. That would have been around 1979

I think he’s a neighbour of a poster here… Maybe one for the people @LionelRitchie knows thread

1 Like

Now you mention it I remember someone saying they lived near him/know him alright

He’s a few doors down from me and would have a good chat with him or his wife anytime we bump into each other.

I’ll see can I get you a few minutes with the main man backstage, autograph, discount on merch?!!!

1 Like

OMFG the reunion is coming!