Gigs coming up

In fairness, Iā€™d question @glasagusbanā€™s ability to judge. Iā€™m pretty sure his thoughts were elsewhere on the night in question.

At what age would you be too old to go to Tiesto ?

Obviously asking for a mateā€¦

Go if you want to go there will be plenty of trance heads in their 40s and 50s at it.

@KinvarasPassion

Will you be there???

Would seriously consider it.

Regarding suitable attire in my wardrobe I am thinking my camogie coaching track suit will have to suffice, I have a little blue whistle too.

6 Likes

Cc @flattythehurdler

1 Like

Was out for a spin with Matty and Aido yesterday. Went through Salford quays and on to pay homage at the Salford lads club before finding a place called ordsall house. This are would have made sherrif street look like D4 a few years ago. Now thereā€™s allotments, open spaces, and a view of the skyscraper cluster. Anyhow, surviving all the decay and then the regeneration, the hall is grade 1 listed and is 500years old. Nice care and a sit out in the sun shooting the breeze for an hour. I hope this regeneration doesnā€™t peter out. Dublin should really really look at skyscrapers. I love them once they have any kind of design feature (Iā€™m excepting the Hilton tower, which doesnā€™t as is fugly, but gets a pass for leading the way).
Manc would actually be a grand place to be a young professional living in the centre. The castlefield bowl is great in the summer.

Pavement back in July playing the Big Top in Galway. Wouldnā€™t be surprised if a Dublin date got added as well

They are playing Birmingham in the summer. Headlining Moseley Folk Festival on the Saturday. I canā€™t wait to see the look on the regular attendees faces when Moseley Park is overrun with Roasters. It will be glorious.

2 Likes

Just out after watching Christy Moore in the National Opera House. Several mistakes made, go see him lads, wonā€™t be long left Iā€™d imagine.

I saw Christy in the National Concert Hall last Saturday. The voice is still strong and he looks well but it was disappointing overall. He didnā€™t seem to put his heart into it or maybe heā€™s just not able anymore. It felt like watching The Dubliners in their latter years where the set was just rattled through, a quick encore and good night and god bless. Heā€™s a good age so i wouldnā€™t be too critical but i wouldnā€™t be rushing back.

3 Likes
2 Likes

New album very good.

Away for a bit of work in Limerick next week and disappointed to be missing this show.

What a band

1 Like

All true. Glad to be going, myself. The Olympia is a great venue as well.

Saw them in NCH in 2015, which was a brilliant night.

1 Like

Enjoy!

1 Like

New order
3 Arena
1 October

1 Like

You canā€™t use screenshots or printed tickets to get into Ticketmaster gigs any more. The tickets now have a bar code with a line moving left and right on it. So you canā€™t take a screenshot of a ticket and send it to someone. You have to transfer it through the app to the other person. Bit of a bags all told.