Gigs coming up

Cuts down on ticket touting but annoying for anyone who canā€™t go to something and or who has a spare. I still donā€™t understand how Ticketmaster appear to have cornered the market to such a degree and get away with charging so much in the way of fees. You hear bands and artists giving out about it regularly. Why is there no alternative to these absolute cunts?

Iā€™ve three tickets for the Tipp v Limerick match ordered through ticketmaster. Canā€™t seem to transfer them on the app even though I can transfer for gig tickets.

I want to pass tickets 2+3 onto my sister and father as theyā€™ll be travelling a different direction from me to the match. I can screenshot the tickets on my Google wallet so Iā€™m assuming that will still work ok?

Edit: turns out I can print the tickets so Iā€™ll do that.

Yon still screen shot for GAA games and it works

1 Like

The Boss doing house calls.

2 Likes

I have two tickets to Pulp in St Anneā€™s Park Raheny on 9th June which I wonā€™t be able to use now.

They are for the Golden Circle (not sure what that means) and they cost ā‚¬67 each face value.

Iā€™ll let them go for ā‚¬55 each. PM me if interested.

It means your not one of the common people mate. Common people like me.

1 Like

If you called your Dad he could stop it - oh yeah.

Lankum in vicar street tonight. Class. You should give them another go @Fagan_ODowd .

1 Like

My one complaint about the evening was the amount of Dublin gobshites thinking they were were the funniest lad in the audience trying to get into inane repartee with the band.

Got a few tickets to see Depeche Mode in a few weeks in Malahide. Looking forward to it.

1 Like

Sold my Mary wallopers tickets this weekend to Sean Oā€™Brien

Seems thereā€™s a load of tickets left for gigs over next few weeks and Paddy has got wise to midweek gigs and even weekend gigs in substandard outdoor venues like St Anneā€™s Park are a bit shite

Gigs in Musgrave Park seem equally not sold out

1 Like

Mcd still hoping what they fucked out for gigs after covid last year would still work. You also have a haype of bands touring who would only normally command a 2k audience being put in these venues

1 Like

Delighted for the cunts. Hope they go bust

1 Like

Dublin hurling panel will be at Forbidden Fruit en masse if anyone wants selfies

Very very under appreciated reply.

1 Like

Wearing fanny packs and shouting ā€œyupā€ at each other no doubt.

Iā€™d expect Soft Cell in St Anneā€™s to be pretty sparse

2 Likes

Supposed to be going to see Pet Shop Boys in the 3 Arena on the 19th.

Me too.