Gigs coming up

Mary Wallopers, Damo and Sammy Sausages next month

Got tickets for nails Frahm in the nch.

Also, four Tet for forbidden fruit, that’ll be good.

anyone at QOTSA last night, looked like a cracker.

2 Likes

LCD Soundsystem are phenomenal. I remember being blown away (with the assistance of a bag of pills) by a solo DJ gig by Murphy at Body & Soul a decade or so ago.

Tonight’s gig was by Cool Funeral Beer, a 15 person jazz ensemble, inspired by the music of the funeral tradition of the Lo-Birifor people of northern Ghana. They were lightyears better than their Spotify offerings indicated. Always a good surprise.

Tickets got there this morning. An extra €10 for gold circle worth it

In the presale? Not sure if I’ll be in the country that day might pick one up ar eagla na heagla

https://www.ticketmaster.ie/lcd-soundsystem-co-dublin-26-06-2024/event/18005F78E2DA8DD6

Yeah here ya go

1 Like

Thanks but it looks like the presale is sold out

I must have made a mistake - got them there.
Cheers pal

Is there a code for that or how does it work?

https://www.ticketmaster.ie/venueartist/197670/982261?did=prompre&camefrom=CFC_IE_CLI_MCD_PRESALEMAILOUT_MULTI_29112023_LCDSOUNDSYSTEM

Try this. I got the link in an email from MCD.

That worked. Brilliant. Thanks a mil Fagan.

1 Like

LG 24th
LCD SS 26th

That week will be :fire:

1 Like

Aynsley Lister in holmfirh.
I’d love to see him bit it’s doors at 730 of a Friday evening, and I suspect the schlep up there after a day at work will be a bridge too far, but I’ve tickets.
@Fagan_ODowd he’s a good blues man.

1 Like

1 Like

Mary wallopers were grand last night but would wanna leave the preachy stuff out on stage. We get it - ye have fierce respect for immigrants. Just play the hits. Gig was very disjointed till they hit their stride in the last 4 or 5 songs and then did a few Pogues numbers as encores.

My lass wandered out about 7, said she was going round to her friends. Herself rang me at 8
“Where’s xxxxxx gone?”
“Round to Georgina’s”
“Well I’ve just looked at her iPhone, and she’s in the Manchester Academy”
:flushed::grimacing:

6 Likes

Not bad taste in fairness to her.

I’ll discuss that later :flushed: