Gigs coming up

For those of you who missed out on oasis you can still get tickets to the Beatles cover band playing Cork this November

2 Likes

The lack of tickets for Coldplay is like nothing Ive ever seen. 320k sold and more or less zero popping up on any of the reselling websites.

1 Like

Go into @Mac’s workplace - there’s loads there

10 Likes

It’s a must see show.

Just a shame about the music

Agree, I thought there’d be shit loads going at cut price by the time it rolled around. No interest myself but know people looking.

Was there last night. He’s an awful dose but it’s one hell of a show. One of the best I’ve seen.

I also thought there would be plenty of tickets around, can’t believe how popular they are. They could have sold out a few more nights.

It’s an ‘event’ mate. Like ireland rugby matches now or the taylor swift gigs.

3 Likes

Didn’t Garth Brooks have five sold out concerts I. Croke Park?

Yeah, looks like it was one for the daytrippers alright. I’ve seen firsthand what they’ve done to rugby matches and it looks like big gigs will be the same from now on which is a shame.

I presume all the big professional services firms would buy a shed load of tickets to something safe like Coldplay and bring all of their C-Suite clients and their spouses and life partners.

2 Likes

The premium level would be replete with half zips and gilets.

2 Likes

Who are they?

1 Like

It would put you in an awkward position if you were a music snob and you got the invite.

1 Like

Music snob at Coldplay.

The premium level for the Oasis gigs will be a real test of client priority.

2 Likes

A has-been, a nepo baby, a fraud and a never-was.

1 Like

1/4 zips you reckless bastard