Gigs coming up

i wouldnt mind it @Fagan ODowd[/USER] , its always so easy from the cheap seats with @[USER=273]caoimhaoin ,

You didn’t see anything, you couldn’t even read what was said. Just because I have to spell everything out to a dumb cunt like you doesn’t make it a back track. All it is, is that you now understand stand what I said so your position may be more in line with mine, which it probably was in the first place but you were too angry/dumb to see

Personalize things?? you’ll have to expand on that,

do you always get so defensive and lash out when your opinion is questioned with personal insults?

So because I have chosen not to have kids yet I can’t have an opinion on any father, anywhere. That’s an interesting theory Fagan. A pretty stupid one, but informative.

look like i had the last word on this one:D:pint:

Careful, you’ll break the hypocrisy meter on here. It’s already over worked today.

You’ve chosen not to have kids ? Right so.

My opinion was not questioned.

no one is saying you cant have an opinion kev, society allows even you that privilege despite you doing your damndest to make us want to believe that the opposite could be true, it is bad form to have a pop off my son tho, my wife and me as a parent, even for you

Correct. Is that hard for you to contemplate? I’ve never really liked you Fagan but I did have a bit of respect, but now you are just posting on an MBB/mickee level, taking bits and pieces from posts to suit a retort. You are also doubling up the hypocrisy here, it’s great stuff

or maybe not

Classic mickee. The pop is at you fella, not your son. No doubt, you’ll try to blame the other two for all your ills the rest of your life as well though.
It’s getting almost unbelievable how much of a weak cliche you are.

I always liked you @caoimhaoin. And I still do. No matter what you think of me.

That disappoints me. I’m sure you have a good side though.

Ah I do.

Lads give up the ghost, the battle is lost, ye are pick pieces of what I said likes it’s a word game to support your attacks. I enjoy the attacks, but it’s just stupid now. We’ll recommended another time on another thread

Kev, I’d say if you could speak English you’d be a dangerous beast.

It’s a screen smashed iphone4 on the way out with predictive text I can’t turn off. And I have fat fingers. Not to mention the fact that in occasion I’m on top of a roof waiting for some young fella to cut a rafter for the 3rd time. And finally I don’t care, most if ye get the gist of it.

imagine if he could write as well?