Gigs coming up

Whipping Boy.

Were Midnight Oil from Oz?

Jet also?

vile cantankerous old grinch yes but Fagan holds his own on here so thats an unfair statement

[quote=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 897687, member: 686”]Were Midnight Oil from Oz?

Jet also?[/quote]

they certainly were

Just got more tickets on the cheap. Gumtree is great. Eddie Veddar and Glen Hansard next weekend.

Midnight Oil were a great band.

[quote=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 897687, member: 686”]Were Midnight Oil from Oz?

Jet also?[/quote]

Jet’s last album got a score of about 1.3/10 from Pitchfork. Are they still going?

AccaDacca, The Avalanches and The Saints are Oz’s gift to the music world (though I appreciate AccaDacca were mainly Scotch).

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 897746, member: 129”]Jet’s last album got a score of about 1.3/10 from Pitchfork. Are they still going?
.[/quote]

No idea, I only know their one big song… was big in 2003 when I was over there.

Garth Brooks gigs will equate to around 700K to 800K PER night for the GAA.

To Garth :pint:

:clap:

Forgot about these.

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 897776, member: 180”]Garth Brooks gigs will equate to around 700K to 800K PER night for the GAA.

To Garth :pint:[/quote]

The G, the G, the G A A. The G, The G, The G A A.

Forgot about these.[/quote]

Oooooh. ooh ooh…ooh ooh ooh
Oooooh, ooh, ooh,

“Have a drink, have a good time, welcome to paradise!”

Since I left you…

An astonishing album. 13 years old now, I think. Reminds me of being 19 and in Paris with a girl I once loved.

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 897813, member: 129”]Oooooh. ooh ooh…ooh ooh ooh
Oooooh, ooh, ooh,

“Have a drink, have a good time, welcome to paradise!”

Since I left you…

An astonishing album. 13 years old now, I think. Reminds me of being 19 and in Paris with a girl I once loved.[/quote]

That boy needs therapy, psychosomatic,
That boy needs therapy, purely psychosomatic
That boy needs therapy
Lie down on the couch! What does that mean?
You’re a nut! You’re crazy in the coconut!
What does that mean? That boy needs therapy
I’m gonna kill you, that boy needs therapy

It’s like they took a whole load of songs and lyrics, stirred them up and spat them out.

Powderfinger odyssey number 5 was the album of a generation (of irish lads labouring on building sites and drinking box wine - the original living the dreamers)

http://m.soundcloud.com/limericks-live-95fm/joe-nash-talks-to-garth-brooks?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=facebook

Garth just after announcing a 5th date :smiley:

Fucking hell

[quote=“Julio Geordio, post: 899097, member: 332”]Garth just after announcing a 5th date :smiley:

Fucking hell[/quote]

Winner.

[quote=“Julio Geordio, post: 899097, member: 332”]Garth just after announcing a 5th date :smiley:

Fucking hell[/quote]
Is there no limit to how many gigs are allowed at Croke Park each year?

Fucking hell[/quote]
Imagine having to listen to that cunt 5 nights in a row and all the yahoos rolling around kicking shit off their boots and dirty dancing their cousins. Amnesty should step in here on behalf of the Croke Park residents.

Fucking hell[/quote]

That’s insane :smiley: