Gigs coming up

It’s official 3 nights only. :eek:

@myboyblue[/USER] , [USER=519]@Watchyourtoes[/USER] , [USER=2272]@TheUlteriorMotive must all be shitting it- Who else got tickets for this?

I’m not going to this! :smiley: @Chewy is a big fan!

Fuck the residents.

I’m smugly holding Saturday tickets. They’ll surely cut Monday & Tuesday.

This is the biggest Carriage of Misjustice in the history of the State. Surely to god they will grant the fourth and fifth night after the promoters pay the baggy pants tax

Sometimes I thank god, for unanswered prayers.

:mad: This better not be on in Lansdowne. I do not want shitkicking, plaid wearing simpletons anywhere near my house.

Monday and Tuesday gigs gone

Wouldn’t want the residents to have their hangover fear worsened by Garth. Seems fair.

No such place pal.

My Corporate Tickets are golden pal.

Lansdowne Road? I’m pretty sure there is.

A handful of jumped up little cunts have mugged the GAA off good and proper here. Cost us millions. If they don’t like it they shouldn’t live next to where the GAA decided to put on concerts. I encourage every true Gael on this site to piss against a resident’s car/house on every trip to and from Croke Park from now on.

You didnt say Lansdowne Road pal, you said Lansdowne.

Bad day for the roaster community.

What dates was it supposed to be on?

Surely Gaelic Grounds in Limerick will throw its hat into the ring so to speak to stage this event

Some toolbox on Prime time here for the residents. “Bruce Springsteen went even to Kilkenny. As a Tipp man I wouldn’t have advised that, hehehe.”

He was gas, the 'tache on him. :smiley:

In fairness I thought he gave McCullagh as good as he got there, though. Hosting 8 concerts in a year when there is agreement to only host three - no wonder the residents are digging their heels in. Fair fucks to them I say. Massive cock-up by the GAA and the promoter here.

[QUOTE=“dodgy-keeper, post: 975893, member: 1552”]He was gas, the 'tache on him. :smiley:

In fairness I thought he gave McCullagh as good as he got there, though. Hosting 8 concerts in a year when there is agreement to only host three - no wonder the residents are digging their heels in. Fair fucks to them I say. Massive cock-up by the GAA and the promoter here.[/QUOTE]

I m no fan of the croke park residents gang. But O’Brien was dead right. Why the fuck did all the concerts have to be in Dublin. Put a few of them on in Limerick, Killarney, Cork. One or the other of them anyway. If it had to be Dublin put 2 of them in the Aviva. All stinks of the GAA, promoters and Brooks trying to squeeze every last cent out of the thing