Gigs coming up

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1041203, member: 273”]Just booked it. My first night back in Ireland and I’ll be watching some New York\Caribbean culture. Kinda ironic.

Anyway, see ya there glass. Thanks for tip off[/QUOTE]
First night back and you’re going to kick @glasagusban 's head in at a gig. I like your style, Kev. One by one, we’ll get the cunts.

Jog on with your nigger shite.

:o

:eek::mad::mad::mad:

:rolleyes: Stick to your indie hipster shite you nonce.

Glas is one of the alright ones horse. I like him cos he can agree AND disagree with me over varying subjects. Most morons just pick a side and stick to it till the cows come home. They’ll get a box.

Box nothing

Indie hipster??

Paying to listen to a fella going on about niggers and bitches and grabbing his crotch while doing so :D:D:D I suppose the place will go wild when he smokes a joint on stage… You’ll probably miss half of it anyway as you’ll be in a trance watching big black ones bent over shaking their arse for two hours.

You’ll stay up half the night planning a drive by shooting after it then …

You fucking mug.

I can understand why scobes like @Bisto[/USER] and [USER=312]@tazdedub would attend this shite, but these middle class boys going gangsta for the night crack me up.

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 1041230, member: 168”]Indie hipster??

Paying to listen to a fella going on about niggers and bitches and grabbing his crotch while doing so :D:D:D I suppose the place will go wild when he smokes a joint on stage… You’ll probably miss half of it anyway as you’ll be in a trance watching big black ones bent over shaking their arse for two hours.

You’ll stay up half the night planning a drive by shooting after it then …

You fucking mug.[/QUOTE]

You don’t know much about Mos Def’s music do you?

#thuglife

http://www.livingwithballs.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/wigger-thug-life.jpg

Another wigger :smiley:

You packing heat, home boy?

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 1041242, member: 168”]Another wigger :smiley:

You packing heat, home boy?[/QUOTE]
You packing fudge homo boy?

Ah ffs… Middle class gansta in da house
:smiley:

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 1041245, member: 168”]Ah ffs… Middle class gansta in da house
:D[/QUOTE]
Mos Def is not gangsta. I’m surprised by just how out of touch you are. Out of touch with 1994 no less.

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 1041242, member: 168”]Another wigger :smiley:

You packing heat, home boy?[/QUOTE]
hot water bottle in his suitcase is the only heat he has packed

Out of touch with the hood is it?.. give over you clown.

A fella who has an album cover mimicking ‘gun to the head’ type imagery, FFS :smiley:

Thug is a Drug indeed.

I bet the lads can’t wait to go around with their trousers pulled down at the gig with their other fun boy mates.

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 1041262, member: 180”]A fella who has an album cover mimicking ‘gun to the head’ type imagery, FFS :smiley:

Thug is a Drug indeed.

I bet the lads can’t wait to go around with their trousers pulled down at the gig with their other fun boy mates.[/QUOTE]

I just looked him up there. Mr. Nigger and Fat Booty are two of the songs that popped up :smiley:

Like I suspected, he will spend half the night on stage pointing at black wan’s holes.

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 1041263, member: 168”]I just looked him up there. Mr. Nigger and Fat Booty are two of the songs that popped up :smiley:

Like I suspected, he will spend half the night on stage pointing at black wan’s holes.[/QUOTE]
No mate that’s @Tassotti you’re thinking of.