Gigs coming up

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 1041263, member: 168”]I just looked him up there. Mr. Nigger and Fat Booty are two of the songs that popped up :smiley:

Like I suspected, he will spend half the night on stage pointing at black wan’s holes.[/QUOTE]

Clearly people attending this gig are engaging in escapism due to having failed utterly at life. They need our support and we shouldn’t ridicule these oddballs, if pretending they’re gangsters for an hour and a half provides them with some hope and meaning. Cut them some slack please, CM.

I’ll try take all that on board, pal.

@glasagusban - if you were pointing a handgun at somebody would you

a) hold it with the handle pointing towards the ground; or

b) hold it with the handle at a 90 degree angle to the ground

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 1041268, member: 2272”]@glasagusban - if you were pointing a handgun at somebody would you

b) hold it with the handle at a 90 degree angle to the ground[/QUOTE]

He’d be so busy trying to hold up his pants he’d probably have the gun held the wrong way around.

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 1041241, member: 180”]#thuglife

http://www.livingwithballs.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/wigger-thug-life.jpg[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 1041268, member: 2272”]@glasagusban - if you were pointing a handgun at somebody would you

b) hold it with the handle at a 90 degree angle to the ground[/QUOTE]
:rolleyes: I would hold it with two hands for a start.

Glas and Kev on their big night out

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 1041273, member: 168”]Glas and Kev on their big night out

http://static.gamespot.com/uploads/original/122/1225936/2448448-0589552695-Wigge.jpg[/QUOTE]
Choco and Princess! :D:D:D

The Script sold out Croke Park this morning

o_O

[QUOTE=“TreatyStones, post: 1041382, member: 1786”]The Script sold out Croke Park this morning

o_O[/QUOTE]

What was the last summer Croke Park concert not to sell out?

[QUOTE=“TreatyStones, post: 1041382, member: 1786”]The Script sold out Croke Park this morning

o_O[/QUOTE]

Looking forward to this.

o_O[/QUOTE]
Sean Kelly did that in 2005, mate.

I’ve moved up n’ da world, up to middle class.

Mos Def is as gangsta as Jarrad Payne is Irish.

You have exposed yourself here. Mos Def is a modern poet with spectacular talent. He just kinda chose not to go main stream.

Listen to his lyrics, some fantastic stories

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1041557, member: 273”]I’ve moved up n’ da world, up to middle class.

You have exposed yourself here. Mos Def is a modern poet with spectacular talent. He just kinda chose not to go main stream.

Listen to his lyrics, some fantastic stories[/QUOTE]

I know very little about Mos Def.

From some research, his first album got rave reviews, then a dip and his most recent album is meant to be very good.

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 1041558, member: 24”]I know very little about Mos Def.

From some research, his first album got rave reviews, then a dip and his most recent album is meant to be very good.[/QUOTE]
Depends on what you are into. He moves in and out of very politically motivated stuff.
Think he writes and produces for a lot of other artists.

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 1041558, member: 24”]I know very little about Mos Def.

From some research, his first album got rave reviews, then a dip and his most recent album is meant to be very good.[/QUOTE]
Black on both sides is one of the greatest hip hop albums. He’s original and a very intelligent lyricist, not about the guns bitches and bling and came out at a time when that was predominant. Not much seen this side of the world either so really looking forward to this.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1041557, member: 273”]I’ve moved up n’ da world, up to middle class.

Listen to his lyrics, some fantastic stories[/QUOTE]
Who the fuck is Jared Payne? Anyway, Bandage was correct. If you want to play gangsta for the night I wish you the very best.

So you don’t listen to any black american artists for fear of being called a wigger? Like MJ, or Lionel Ritchie, or Stevie wonder or Marvin Gaye.

Listening to The Commodores “Still” on the way home last night. Hard to drive through those tears

I listen to plenty of black artists, playa- But none that would make me want to smoke a blunt and roll up on a nigga with a glock while my pants was down around my knees… I googled that chap yesterday and half his songs were nigger this, booty that, or gun/violence related- Just another nigger from the hood selling shit to white kids.