Gigs coming up

@ChocolateMice

You and Princess heading to Elton John in December?

[QUOTE=ā€œfarmerinthecity, post: 1041600, member: 24ā€]@ChocolateMice

You and Princess heading to Elton John in December?[/QUOTE]

No, pal. Where is he playing?

3 Arena. 9th December.

Outstanding post, thatā€™s a mugging off.

[QUOTE=ā€œfarmerinthecity, post: 1041600, member: 24ā€]@ChocolateMice

You and Princess heading to Elton John in December?[/QUOTE]
Heā€™s really looking forward to Princess treating him to see the Script, heā€™s very excited about being brought on his first visit to Croke Park.

Princess doesnā€™t listen to the script, mate. Sheā€™s probably forgotten more about music than you can ever hope to knowā€¦ But if she really wanted to go iā€™d glady go with her to keep her happy. Sheā€™d be going for fun and as a fan tho if she did, not out of some need to break away from a mundane middleclass existence. She also wouldnā€™t be going to degrade the script by leering at their holes for two hrs and objectifying them solely as sexual entities. Nor would she be shouting ā€˜fuck the policeā€™ for the duration of the gig. She also wouldnā€™t plan a driveby as a result of the gig, nor would she go around calling white people ā€˜niggerā€™ for days after the concert.

:clap:

I have my tickets for Reginald.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6KYAVn8ons

The Decemberists. Feb 11 in Vicar street.

Signing in.

Sheā€™s smarter than I gave her credit for so.

Just black people then?

I love when you tackle these lads about going to see these gansta rappers and they give the auld- ā€˜heā€™s a poetā€™ retortā€¦ It seems to me these black lads can only be poets when they have a gun in their hands or when some big black wan is bent over shaking her arse in front of them. Meanwhile, the field of Poetry is dominated by white men and women. I didnā€™t see no chocolate face on the leaving cert, thats for sure.

We donā€™t know no black folk.

Racist.

You were fucking itching to turn this into a race thing from the start. Let me guess, your an 1/ 8th black on your motherā€™s side and iā€™ve offended the struggles of your peoples?

@ChocolateMice[/USER] scrambling furiously to maintain some credibility for his taste in music in private while still looking for approval of the more tasteless posters such as roaster [USER=9]@Colin Montgomerie on the main thread

[ATTACH=full]1925[/ATTACH]
ā€œA pretty fly beatā€ what a wigger!
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

FFS- Youā€™re embarrassing yourself now.

Has she changed her style after the water protests?

@ChocolateMice[/USER] has absolutely destroyed [USER=1533]@glasagusban here. Destroyed him.

I would agree with this. Super tune.

Scullion playing Greystones on Friday night. Clashes with the match against the Jocks though.