Gigs coming up

Who’s ben Howard? I have been invited to attend a gig by him on Monday. I get the impression he is some whiny singer with a guitar that only college girls and @ChocolateMice would listen to.

:smiley:

If you paid attention to the important threads on here you would know I don’t listen to modern music, mate. The only adive I can give you is to wear comfortable footwear and not high- heels. I know you will want to look your best but you could be standing for a long period.

Here @Sidney the War on Drugs are playing in Manchester in February. Booked my ticket tonight. Giddy as fuck.

3 sleeps till MSP play The Holy Bible. Fucking can’t wait.

Impression confirmed.

What the fuck are yu doing up at that hour of the morning, Thraw?

[ATTACH=full]2046[/ATTACH]

Kasabian

Up and out for a 5 mile run. 2015 DCM training started a couple of weeks ago. I’ll shove it up the bollox of a lot of cunts pn here.

Good man Thraw. Petty vengence can be a great motivator. Stick it to the cunts.

That’s the shhtlye Thraw… Give it to those cunts, give it to them good and proper

I was at Elton John last night in the 3 Arena.

I wouldn’t be a huge fan of his music, and I am still not, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

He played around 25 songs without a break which is a great effort for a young lad, never mind someone 67 years old.

He can sing, he can play the piano and he is a show man. Much of the gig was him jamming with the rest of the band which was terrific.

Oh and Goodbye Yellow Brick Road is a stone cold classic.

Elton John is quality. A great back catelogue of hits.

Saturday nights alright for fighting is my personal favourite

[QUOTE=“The Big Cheese, post: 1055809, member: 1137”]Elton John is quality. A great back catelogue of hits.

Saturday nights alright for fighting is my personal favourite[/QUOTE]
Tiny Dancer is just magic.

Hold me close Tony Danza

:clap:

Peter Gabriel tonight. Will be worth it for Sledgehammer alone.

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 1055789, member: 24”]I was at Elton John last night in the 3 Arena.

I wouldn’t be a huge fan of his music, and I am still not, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

He played around 25 songs without a break which is a great effort for a young lad, never mind someone 67 years old.

He can sing, he can play the piano and he is a show man. Much of the gig was him jamming with the rest of the band which was terrific.

Oh and Goodbye Yellow Brick Road is a stone cold classic.[/QUOTE]
Ah I’ve said it before here. It’s a shame Elton became such a geebag, because he’s a musical genius.

Elton John and Peter Gabriel.

Chist above.

This board would have zero credibility unless I was going to the holocaustic sounds of MSP on Saturday

[SIZE=3][QUOTE=“Thrawneen, post: 1056035, member: 129”]Elton John and Peter Gabriel.[/QUOTE][/SIZE][QUOTE=“Thrawneen, post: 1056035, member: 129”]

Chist above.

This board would have zero credibility unless I was going to the holocaustic sounds of MSP on Saturday[/QUOTE]
You’re going to hear an anti-semitic member of the Scottish Parliament talk?

There’s a nice story in Brian Wilson’s “autobiography” where he recalls Danny Hutton (born in Ireland) bringing a young Reginald to his mansion and they take turns showing some of their new songs on the piano. When Elton’s turn comes Brian is blown away by this lad he’d never heard of before