Gigs coming up

Ever since that cunt Kate Bush decided to spend 80% of her GBP110 comeback gig doing performance art I am very wary of such things.

Good enough for you you cunt. You made such a song and dance of rubbing the noses of her real fans who couldn’t get tickets.

1 Like

Why anyone would pay 110 to listen to her warblings is beyond me anyway.

Huh?

Kate Bush is unreal.

One day we’ll agree on something Kid

1 Like

I was at Shearwater last night in the Button Factory.

Smallest crowd I have seen at a gig since Something Happens and Sultans of Ping FC played the Lark in the Park in Mohill in the late 90s.

This killed the atmosphere yet they gave a good performance. They played almost exclusively from their new album which I am unfamiliar with. Threw in ‘Rooks’ as well which is one of my favourite songs of the last good few years.

1 Like

Rodrigo y Gabriela and Soak added to Stone Roses line up in Marlay Park. MCD going on the cheap.

This cunt is playing in the Wright Venue tonight. Fingal really is a cultural black hole when it comes to music.

http://thewrightvenue.ie/events/fatboy-the-wright-venue-2016-02-26/

The 1975 on 24 March in Dublin 's 3 Arena

Their new album tears up the rulebook*

• the new gamechanger

I’m going to see The Gloaming on Thursday at the NCH

1 Like

Waiting for Lee Scratch Perry to come on stage. The place is full of coffin dodgers

3 Likes

Still no sign of Lee Scratch Perry.

Numbers holding up?

They’ll be dropping like flies soon. An oul wan on a walking stick just walked past me. No shit.

1 Like

Reggae Dj here dressed like an articled clerk on a night out belting out the classics. But fuck me Irish people trying to dance to reggae is a funny sight.

2 Likes

Is your knee and hip holding up?

I’m sitting down in a corner.

Here we go.

What’s going on here? Did @Fagan_ODowd go in for a hip operation and end up at a Hip Hop oration?

2 Likes

1 Like