Gigs coming up

Grand gig. Main entertainment consisted of Mr Scratch Perry taking splits from members of the audience lighting them and handing them back. Lee is a game enough chap for his age.

There was some crowd of gargoyles in the audience. This chap was typical.

2 Likes

Seems to be a good market for Raggae in Ireland, especially cork for some reason. Scratch is here every few years. Have seen the Wailers a few times and they’re worth seeing.

This was a beautiful concert

I was at the Gloaming on Saturday night in the Concert Hall.

I thought they were excellent I must say.

Of course I have been banging on about Martin Hayes for years.

1 Like

Bought my Deacon Blue tickets this morning

A musical taste I share with the great Stevie G

We’ve a strong culture of hash and cannabis usage and doing shrooms. Comes with the territory.

I’d love to see them…samhradh samhradh is a beautiful, beautiful song…a game changer.

Saw Wolf Alice in the Olympia Saturday night. They are going to be bigger than Jesus. She is perfect

1 Like

I went Thursday. Beautiful music.

The 1975 tonight in the 3 Arena

Supported by JapaneseHouse

1 Like

Natalie Merchant is also in Dublin tonight at the Olympia, that’s where I’d be if I was in town.

Average age here is 18

:laughing:

Knew my place when I watched bemused as the SoCoDu teens went ape for them at Longitude a few years ago.

1 Like

I [quote=“backinatracksuit, post:1272, topic:6619, full:true”]
Natalie Merchant is also in Dublin tonight at the Olympia, that’s where I’d be if I was in town.
[/quote]

I have a 12 inch single of my Mother The War by 10,000 Maniacs in the back of a record box somewhere in the house.

1 Like

Stones played to half a million people in Havana last night.

2 Likes

6 bucket list acts at one festival

1 Like

You’d take out some collection of utter cunts if you nuked that. [quote=“artfoley, post:1277, topic:6619, full:true”]
6 bucket list acts at one festival

[/quote]
2 Likes

Anyone going to Forbidden Fruit? Will I be oldie mcpervy if I go?

How old are you?

35 soon but frequently told I’m extremely immature and childish for my age.

1 Like