Gigs coming up

Heā€™s 36. Thereā€™s 18 months between us.

You were pretty young all the same. And for the record, I believe you pal. The hurling medal was all the proof Iā€™d ever need :thumbsup:

The excellent weather has made me giddy for Forbidden Fruit. Very much looking forward to seeing Young Fathers, Tame Impala and Battles.

Was looking for a Sunday ticket yesterday but theyā€™re sold out. Sickened. You reckon youā€™d pick one up at the gate?

Iā€™m going on Sunday but looking for 2 tickets for 2 more people. Heard there will be tickets around if you head up alright.

Yeah, should be easy enough. Iā€™d imiagine thereā€™ll be a few knocking around adverts.ie and the likes.

Tickets like gold dust for this yoke, donā€™t suppose any forumites have a line on a ticket or two for tomo? @blake @TheUlteriorMotive

I see techno pioneer Jeff Mills is playing a gig in the BGE theatre with the RTE Symphony Orchestra.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure how this slipped through the net. Please say you were accompanying a pre-pubscent relative, be they child or niece or even a neighbourā€™s kid??

My teenage son, yes.

On behalf of the tfk whigger community I attended De La Soul in the Olympia tonight.

3 Likes

Ah super. I saw that advertised earlier in the week but couldnā€™t go.

How was it?

Parrrtayy!

Played a lot from 3 feet high and rising. So that was good.

Many more gigs coming up for you bro?

Nothing on the horizon. As a non festival goer gigs tend to get thin on the ground in summer.

Roots Manuva is playing in the national concert hall in August I think. Iā€™m going to be away for it and Iā€™m raging because cause I love him, and what an unusual setting for a show for him, it will be class.

1 Like

im going to Faithless in July
that is all

1 Like

unreal, unbelievable

Iā€™ll be seeing him next week playing techno good and proper so he will

1 Like

In fairness Tass you were always techno pioneer yourself.

1 Like

Me and my mate Jeff

John Peel on Room 101 describing a photo of him and Mr Mills