Gigs coming up

I’ll be in the middle of this all next weekend, 8 arenas, a proper fucking festival

Heaven

oh yes oh yes oh yes

2 Likes

:confused:

What can we believe anymore

2 Likes

I didn’t attend Body and Soul, pal. I drove down to do a pick up.

I figured that but I took the shot

Pixies were superb in the Iveagh Gardens last night.

For sure, it was a class gig

Tickets to Primal Scream at the Olympia bought this morning.

I missed out on the first sale of tickets to Chance the Rapper which sold out but the date changed, so still hoping some more tickets for the Friday are going to be released.

Also have Hot 8 Brass Band at the sugar club and Metroplolis festival coming up.

That’s a pretty good run to November :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Johnny McEvoy is playing in Kilmallock on the night of October 23rd. Not sure how many will go, that’s County final night.

4 Likes

Kraftwerk in the BGE 2 June 2017.

2 Likes

http://www.seamusmoore.com/gigs.html

Haven’t gone to an awful lot this year, but I’ll be at Death Grips in the Academy next month. Only shame is that Michael Kiwanuka is playing here in Cork the same night, he made a great album this year.

Ticket secured!

1 Like

Bought 2 tickets for Kraftwerk this morning also

See you there Phil.

1 Like

Sold out now but there will be a second show.

1 Like

One of my favourite irish bands from the 90s Engine Alley are playing in the grand social tonight. I won’t make it but it should be a great gig.

2 Likes

@Bandage @TheUlteriorMotive @myboyblue. Coldplay lads. Croker next July. Get in there, I’d say it will be epic.

Thanks bro. Do you think I’ll get a free glowstick?

I bet Bono shows up.

@Fagan_ODowd smoking Gauloises around the back of the school In a beret and a goatie judging Art and music and people with a shrug of his Francophile shoulders