Gigs coming up

Saw Kasabian there myself, decent venue alright.

Meant to see the Waterboys there too, never made it but anyone who did all talked about the cold. Need to wrap up well at the end of November too, Iā€™d say.

are you still into the likes of Jeff Mills?

Iā€™m going to see Jeff Mills conducting the RTE Concert a Orchestra in the BGE theatre in two weeks time.

1 Like

I was at him at the last bank holiday in England there at some gaff in East London, Jesus, he never lost it, he didnā€™t come on until 7am and played joe smooth ā€œpromised landā€, he had everyone thinking "what the fuckā€™ then he launched into ā€œsteps of enchantmentā€ jesus it was unreal, it reminded me of the time when Davy Fitz stuck that equalising penalty against Tipperary in 1999 in cork such was the way I got excited

1 Like

So excited for Death Grips on Thursday. No idea what to expect and they might leave after 3 minutes but sure look.

Taking the young fella to see Green Day in January. Bryan Ferry coming to Krakow next May.

My sincere sympathies with regard to Green Day, m8.

1 Like

Off to see Jeff Mills conduct the RTƉ Concert orchestra on Sunday.

2 Likes

I know, itā€™s for the young fella.

@Fagan_ODowd will probably be at it, he loves a good song song to time of your life.

Iā€™m off the 3 gigs week after next

Deacon Blue
David kitt
The 4 of Us

What a time to be alive

1 Like

Hot 8 brass band on Sunday followed by metropolis next weekend. Giddy!

1 Like

Love your orchestra!

That cunt Willie Robbins playing Dublin Aviva next year. A glorified karaoke singer.

We Cut Corners are around the next 2 weeks promoting their new album. Their last album was handy enough. Probably pop into 'em in Cyprus Ave.

Scenes here in the foyer of the BGE as the warm up DJ cranks it up for the concert orchestra massive.

2 Likes

Your man second from the left obviously at the gig with @farmerinthecity

3 Likes

What a fucking gig. The Pele of Techno belted them out and the orchestra gave it socks. Spotted the niece in the distance and I had to give her the slip as that end of the family think Iā€™m weird enough as it is.

7 Likes

Radiohead tickets on sale in the mornā€™.