Gigs coming up

Was it good craic? Are you going today?

Was late getting up cos we were training but twas good alright. Only paid for last night but I got given a weekend wristband, I might tip up for a look later. Will have a look at the programme in a bit.

John Spillane and Duke Special are the only names I recognise today. I know it starts at 2pm but unsure of the OOP. I might go myself, Iā€™ll see how Iā€™m getting on with a few bits and bobs Iā€™ve to do here first.

Jenny Greene tonight. Going to a BBQ before it so will be nicely sozzled going in.

Iā€™ll risk the inevitable backlash to give you some good advice, if you have the opportunity go and see John Spillane, you might think him an eejit but the songs are top class and his shtick between songs gets a bit tedious when you e seen him a few times but heā€™s great craic if youā€™ve never seen him before,
And heā€™s an absolute gentleman, soundest guy youā€™d meet.

Listen to your heart @Smark. Only Cork folk get the twee ā€œcharmā€ of Spillane and his shite songs

4 Likes

Fact. Heā€™d wither you with his aul meandering scutter.

1 Like

@Smark is a man who likes the simple things in life pal, butt out of this now with your Faroe island techno metal fusion nonsense.

Who is John Spillane?

A Cork weirdo

2 Likes

White Horse stage maybe

@TheUlteriorMotive is a big fan of the 4 of us

Iā€™ve bought a ticket and Iā€™m heading down in maybe an hour from Limerick. I should just about make it in time for John Spillaneā€™s auld drivel commencing 4.30. Didnā€™t know there was two stages so if heā€™s crap Iā€™ll just move to the other stage. Either way I am going to drink the living bejaysus out of it today. You know when you just get in that kind of mood.

3 Likes

Are you bringing the ā€œwomanā€

1 Like

Wexfords finest bringing the house down :clap:

Yes.

What a day for it, enjoy.

1 Like

Deacon Blue 29th July in Punchestown.

Few other bands there too.

She will enjoy that

1 Like

Will ye be leaving on time, this time?