Giving to Charity

Come on guys let’s help @RaymondCrotty out here. €120 is barely a day on the beer.

@Funtime give me a shout when you get a chance.

Keep topping up the fund guys

If you don’t mind me asking, what’s the story with the 15% tip? Who gets that?

Thanks for the question. Transparency is important. https://support.gofundme.com/hc/en-us/articles/115015446027-Extra-Charge-on-Statement 100% of funds received go to NGO.

Don’t worry about that mate. If you can tip even more, that would be great

15% goes to go fund me is my reading of it. Is that correct?

Oh look we have an auditor in the house.

1 Like

You can adjust tip.

Thanks sincerely all who have read the post, watched the video above or given it some thought. It is nearly 10pm now and I am off to bed. Glad I put up the post and encouraged some were moved to act. Generosity is hugely appreciated, genuinely makes a difference to our work and in turn impacts positively on the lives of children here. €155 from tfk thus far and ticking over. Splendid!

4 Likes

I’m happy to donate, but if I want to donate to go fund me, I will do so.
15% is a fucking enormous amount, with absolutely no clarity as to where it goes.

2 Likes

It’s almost as ridiculous as a lad losing his wallet with a few grand of charity money inside it

1 Like

Please note that top can be adjusted. Many, many thanks.

That is true. Fucking idiot that lad.

You can reduce the %

1 Like

@artfoley 11/11/18 " I earn 90k a year"
@artfoley 9/12/18 " "

what a chump

4 Likes

Done. Fair play @RaymondCrotty

1 Like

@flattythehurdler :ronnyroar::dembele::dembele::dembele:

what a great guy

3 Likes

I didn’t realise that my name would be put up as I’ve not done it before. You live and learn. Cambodia has been raped, pillaged and looted, and it’s only a tiny gesture. It’s a selfish thing really, as it’s given me more pleasure to donate than it cost. Our kids have so much of everything, and education is always the best way to use money Imo. It’s a pitiful amount really but I hope it helps. It’s raycrotty is the great man here, not my pitiful existence, that’s for sure.

11 Likes

its a great gesture mate by you & @Fagan_ODowd

a lot of great guys here tbh , I saw that with what happened with poor Joe

@anon61878697 @caulifloweredneanderthal especially
@carryharry deserves a mention too, seen him act really generous to a forum member in trouble

7 Likes

Just seeing this now pal, was busy all day volunteering at a Christmas party for homeless kids, I’ll put my bit in on payday. But when I do it’ll be soon. Doing it for charity, not for feeding a fragile ego.

Didn’t see your name there in the donors though…

1 Like

Id like to think you don’t know my name