Giving to Charity

Apologies, nice touch to get the missus to put in 20 on your behalf :wink:

nearly half way there guys

Great work @RaymondCrotty. I’ll be donating within the next 48 hours. I’m due a couple of envelopes for good turns I’ve done for the people of Fingal.

2 Likes

Keep the thread bumped lads, I’ll make a donation on payday (Thursday)
Well done @RaymondCrotty

3 Likes

Lot of guys seem to have drank and gambled through all their dough before the weekend is even out. Worrying.

2 Likes

You’re a good guy @RaymondCrotty.

I’ll support of course.

2 Likes

I threw all my money into the savings account before I had a chance to gamble and drink it!

3 Likes

Done
Best of luck @RaymondCrotty

2 Likes

Will throw a few quid in next week @RaymondCrotty when payday lands

Every little helps.

1 Like

Huh?

Am thoroughly shocked that so many forum members have made contributions. Was not expecting it at all. I can guarantee that the money is going to a superb NGO that is doing its bit to help Cambodia and help Khmer people bring about positive change. Last night I struggled to sleep with emails popping in with donation notifications. Put my phone on flight mode for about ten minutes but then thought screw that and was getting emails through with notifications of emails. Best night I have had in a long time.

I will be posting a further post later. For now - many, many thanks. It is truly making a difference. Gobsmacked in a very pleasant way by generosity here. About 75% of funds raised thus far appear to have come from TFK.

14 Likes

Brilliant

1 Like

Ok mate, you’re overdoing it now.

Just book your flights home and I’ll see you in Fowlers on St Stephen’s Day

5 Likes

Good to see @gilgamboa cuntish post deleted.

Apologies for being a cunt

1 Like

another bit there. Hopefully TFK can make a difference.

For all the e-badness here, there are some good people knocking about

1 Like

What’s the total at now bro? How far will it go in real terms?

1 Like

You could have targeted an appeal specifically at Limerick posters and titled it "Khmer I want ya "

13 Likes

+1

Best of luck @RaymondCrotty, Happy Christmas.

1 Like