Giving to Charity

Reopened now. Many thanks art.

1 Like

Done!

4 Likes

Here Raymondo @RaymondCrotty you’ll have to do the same for me when I get out of hospital. Didn’t bring my card in here for obvious reasons

3 Likes

Extended it now @iron_mike. Many thanks and take care

2 Likes

Lads what’s the story with doing it for dan? Is it a good cause? I know nothing about it only I see it on Instagram.

Nearly every jockey I follow has been donations and nominating more and more. I’d like to know a little bit more.

1 Like

They must be well connected for this to take off to such an extent? Fair play to them. Hopefully it works out for them anyway.

They both played football for Laois

I’d imagine they’d some interest in horses anyway as it seemed hugely popular with jockeys judging by my Instagram account.

I think this is the sky/sporting life betting guy. Is it the same dan? This fundraiser is gone absolutely huge if fellas on the mainland are at it.

It is for the same Dan alright.

The Horse Racing community doing their bit.

€1.862m raised for Dan now. Great to see.

Does anyone know if they will be able to get him to the States for the treatment now the travel restrictions? As I understand it’s time sensitive.

If you sent the Donald a tweet there is a good chance he’d send the Air Force over to collect him

1 Like

Who is dan ?

You’d imagine they’ve reached out though diplomatic channels already, whether the US end is an obstacle is another thing.

Surely if they got the go ahead, they’d let them use the government jet

Packy Lee is yer man from peaky blinders. Wonder is he a proper gypsy